Chapter 6

One week has passed and the four have been bored out of their minds. Their college was still on break and most people stopped going in public a while lot. Everyone was quite confused.

Alya walked through the door after heading to an alcohol shop. She bought a few bottles beer and wine for them all.

Marinette looked up from her phone. She turned to her best friend and raised an eyebrow, "Whats in the bags?" She asked. Alya smiled widely and set them down on the counter, "I'm glad you asked Marinette." She looked at her, "Its alcohollll!" Alya started getting the bottles out of the bags.

Marinette shook her head, "No, you know I don't drink." She stood up and walked up to alya. "Pfft. Okay? You can just this once." Marinette rolled her eyes at her just in time for adrien and Nino to walk out of ninos bedroom. "Ah daddyyy" Nino moaned. "Omg shut up." Marinette groaned as the boys laughed.

"Oooo alcohol?!" Nino said in a high pitched voice, he grabbed one of the bottles before alya grabbed it out of his hand. "Its for tonight." She set then down yet again and threw the bags away. "I'm not gonna participate. I don't drink." Adrien said making alya groan. "You both don't? You're so boring." She looked at them. "Well I don't care. You guys are going to."

Adrien shook is head. "His daddy won't allow him." Nino said while making an innocent face at adrien. "Oh shut up." Adrien hit his arm making Nino laugh.

"Yeah I'm still gonna pass." Marinette said, she crossed her arms and looked at her best friend. "I'll pay you 50 bucks." Alya smirked.

"No"

"Please!?"

"Alya the answer is no." Marinette walked away into her bedroom.

"Bruh go talk to her." Alya looked at adrien. He rolled his eyes and walked into Marinette's room.

Adrien opened her door then shut it behind him. "Alya forced me to talk to you." He announced and sat down next to her. "What does she think you're gonna do?" She looked at him, trying not to laugh. "She thinks I'll make you magicly agree even though I'm not doing it either." Adrien shrugged and sat up against the headboard of the bed just like she was.

"We really need to get our own place." She but her lip. "Why? We're still in college." He looked a her. "I know.." She paused. "But I feel like.. I don't wanna go to college anymore." She started bitting her fingernails.
Adrien raised an eyebrow, "What? But you wanted to work at my dad's company with me. You need a degree in fashion for that."

She sighed, "I know." She stood up. "Forget I said anything." She walked out her room and headed to the bathroom. Adrien sat there and sighed then dazing out. He was so confused.

----

OMG I WROTE SM IN THIS.