Chapter 5

The next Morning was.. Awkward..

Marinette and Adrien came walking out of their bedroom, exhausted from their activities last night. Alya and Nino where already up, sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey guys" Marinette said with a smile as she and Adrien sat down on the couch along with the brunette couple. "How was last night? Did you use protection?" Alya asked in a very plain tone, not even looking away from the TV. "What?-" Adrien asked as he sat forward and faced Alya and Nino. "We heard you two fucking last night." Nino said as he looked at his friends. "Shoot-" Marinette mumbled, she looked at Adrien and leaned her head on his sholder.

Alya rolled her eyes, "Yeah miss" Alya began to mimick Marinette, "UGH be quiet, oh you two are addicted to sex, blah blah blah" The brunette girl glared at her friends then got up and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge." Nino looked at Adrinette," I will never understand you people." He stated and looked back at the tv. "Wow so funny." Adrien mumbled and looked at marinette with a sigh.

2 weeks Later

"This is getting out of hand." Alya said as she watched TV with Marinette. "For real..." Marinette said. "Now everywhere you go you have to wear masks AND we can't go anywhere.." She groaned and looked at alya. "Yeahhh-" "I honestly feel like crying. Marinette stood up and walked into the kitchen when her boyfriend came out into the kitchen as well. He picked her up onto the counter and started kissing her.

They soon broke apart after a few minutes, alya was looking at them plainly. "Well.. fuck." She stood up and walked into ninos room. Marinette shrugged and looked at Adrien. "What was that for?" She asked giggling. "To show I love you." He replied and kissed her nose. She smiled at him. "I know that already Chaton." "Well.. Now you extra, extra know it." He started laying kisses on her neck. She hummed, "Okay then"

Uhh

that's all you get for now. I'm so bored with this book.