Twenty-Three.

I'm so sorry for being gone for months! Life was hectic and my health wasn't that good either. I'm slowly getting back to myself, so I hope you enjoy this update! Spam meh 💫

Y/n Pov.

Rosé: "Bitch, that was a red card!" She argued, making me chuckle.

Y/n: "No it wasn't," I said, even though she was right.

Rosé: "Fuck!" She groaned when I scored another goal. "I offered to play FIFA with you in hopes you would take it easy on me," I hummed.

Y/n: "There is no friendship in FIFA," She rolled her eyes and sighed, unpausing the game.

Rosé: "I mean, I'm not bad." She spoke, focusing on the screen with me.

Y/n: "You aren't, you're a fast learner." I admitted, since I started teaching her how to play in the morning, it was currently late afternoon and she was doing well.

Our current score was 3-2, with me being in the lead.

Rosé: "Do I even want to know how you and the boys are when playing this?" I laughed.

Y/n: "The boys are sore losers. I don't care if I win or lose, it's just a game." I said, watching her beat all my defenders. "How-" I gawked at the screen, watching her score another goal, making us even.

Rosé: "I'm that bitch," I chuckled, watching her do Neymar's celebration with him. "By the way, can you teach me how to create my own career? I watched you play earlier and I'm intrigued." I heard the whistle go off on the screen, signalling that the game was over.

Y/n: "Sure, what team do you want?" I asked grabbing us some drinks.

Rosé: "Which one did you pick?" She asked, thanking me for the drink.

Y/n: "The team I always pick, Manchester United, lord knows they need the help." I rolled my eyes while thinking about how they have been playing lately.

Rosé: "Oh yes, red devils and all," I smiled at her, remembering my team. "Okay, I remember you telling me about the teams, but what was the name of the team I just played with?" I finished my water and closed the bottle.

Y/n: "PSG, I wouldn't recommend playing with them because the team is already solid. So try choosing a team that needs a lot of fixing, so that way, you can rebuild the whole team and it will be fun, trust me." I spoke, seeing her name.

Rosé: "Okay, I will look now." She said she was finding her way around my new PS5. I sat back and watched her pick West Ham.

Y/n: "Wow," I smiled, seeing her easily fill in the information.

Rosé: "What? Bad pick?" I shook my head.

Y/n: "Good pick. They don't win many games, but they should because they are a good team. Make sure you get a good-"

Rosé: "Midfield, blah, blah, I've watched enough football with you to know," I laughed as I stared at her in awe.

Y/n: "If we were dating, we would be making out by now." She snorted and looked over at me.

Rosé: "Why? Does sports talk make you all hot and heavy?" She wiggled her eyebrows, making us both burst out laughing.

Y/n: "God, we're so weird," I said, seeing her smile.

Rosé: "I wouldn't have it any other way." I winked and helped her with whatever she needed, and helped her buy some players when we heard a scream.

Y/n: "What the fuck was that?" I asked, confused.