Chapter 2

Beyoncé's POV

We've been watching the movie for about twenty minutes now and things have been going well. We haven't really said much since the whole "baby" thing. I don't even know what made me call her that. I mean I guess I kinda meant it. For a while now I've been looking at Onika differently. I guess once she grew up and started to be more mature I realized how much I was missing out on. Solange must've realized because she told me not to do anything with her. So far I haven't but it's been two years since she's said that so maybe she doesn't care anymore.

I just hope she's okay from earlier. She just found out her ex cheated on her and her parents haven't been around in a month. They call her every once in a while, but I can tell she misses them.

"Hey you doing okay? You need anything?" I asked.

"I'm alright Bey. I'm still a little upset about everything, but it'll be fine soon enough. I just wish my mom was around. I really wanna talk to her about all this," she said.

"I know baby I'm sorry. We can talk about it if you want,"

"This whole baby thing is really catching me off guard, but yeah we can talk about it," she said laughing.

"Girl you know you're my baby just admit it," I said. It's taking everything in me not to kiss her right now. I know I shouldn't because of Solange, but she'll get over it eventually. You know what I'll just feel it out and if she starts flirting back then I'll make a move.

"Yeah whatever. I just don't get what I did to deserve all this mess. To be honest I didn't even like Caleb that much. I've liked someone else for a while anyway so I guess it's fine,"

"Oh for real? Who do you like?"

"It's nobody you don't know her,"

"Ooh it's a her? Tell me about her then," I said. Dang I hope it's me. I doubt it, but it's always possible I guess.

"Yeah uh she's a little bit older than me, but now that I'm 18 that doesn't really matter much. She's always been there for me and has been hella protective over the years. She's one of my favorite people,"

"Oh she sounds really nice. What's her name?"

"Uh do you want me to be honest?"

"Yeah of course,"

"Her name's Beyoncé. It's you honey,"

"Damn really?" Oh my gosh. This cannot be happening right now. I didn't ever think she'd feel the same way about me.

"Yeah I really like you Bey,"

"I really like you too,"

"Is it okay if I stay here for a few days? I don't think my parents are gonna be back any time soon and I hate being in that house all alone,"

"Of course you can honey. You can stay here for as long as you want,"

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me,"

"You're welcome baby,"

"I hate to end this, but I'm really tired. I'm gonna go ahead and go to sleep,"

"Ok well goodnight baby. Sleep well,"

"Goodnight honey. Sleep well too," she said. We laid back into my bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she fell asleep. I still can't wrap my head around all this. Hopefully Solange isn't pissed once she finds out. Well technically she doesn't even have anything to be mad about because we aren't together. Not yet at least.

Time Skip: The Next Morning

I've been up for a while, but Onika has been asleep this whole time. She'll probably be hungry when she wakes up so I'm gonna go pick up some breakfast from her favorite restaurant. I gotta get ready, hopefully I don't wake her up.