3. Elves Watching Horror Movies - Fëanorians

Fëanor

Fëanor gets really into them. If anything he spends less time scared of them and more time critiquing and correcting how the protagonists could've escaped efficiently and successfully!

He talks through the whole movie, half frustrated and half intrigued to see what is going to happen next. If you are scared of horror movies, this is the ellon to watch them with because he takes the element of fear right out of them.

"If they had done x they could've escaped." "How foolish to go investigate the noise down the hall without a weapon!" "Y/N how does one kill a vampire? If there are vampires in this world why are they not better prepared for this foe?"

He very much strategizes everything that there is to be done! By the end of the movie he is glad it is over but quickly wants to move onto the next one to sit and assess it!

Maedhros

Before Angband, Maedhros would absolutely watch horror movies with you once you've explained it to him. No matter how cheesy and cliché. If anything though he really prefers the classic and old horror movies, they capture his attention the best. Think black and white movies.

Maedhros loves to just be able to cuddle up in bed together, with an old classic playing on the tv while you both share popcorn.

He doesn't like to strategize, if anything he likes that other people can cause such an atrocious mess and he isn't responsible for cleaning any of it up or fixing it. It's like one big interesting experiment to him, see what others can accomplish without someone like him to truly intervene.

Post Angband horror movies are absolutely off the table no matter if they're cheesy and cliché. There are just some themes that really just really hit some of his triggers and he prefers to avoid them at all costs. Gorey and intense horror movies are absolutely banned as far as he is concerned.

Maglor

Horror movies terrify Maglor. He won't say that they will and won't really turn you down if you tell him you want to watch one with him. He will certainly put on his brave face to watch it with you, but not without heavy shuddering breaths and squeezing your hand tightly.

Everything from the evil in the movies, may it be a psychopath or a creature he can scarcely believe how anyone would watch any of it. The gore especially scares him, seeing how many different ways someone can be mutilated or ripped apart makes his stomach turn.

He is less likely to ask you to turn it off and more likely to excuse himself in the middle of the movie if it gets too intense for him. Poor Maglor won't really even tell you why he disappeared unless you ask him, and he won't ask you to not watch them when he's around. Wanting to try to spend time with you during something you enjoy.

I highly suggest documentaries as your form of horror with him be it is true crime or paranormal stuff that go over how haunted a place is. It is far more manageable for him.

Celegorm

Celegorm is an adrenaline junkie, without a shadow of a doubt, so get ready to be out horrored when it comes to horror movies. He absolutely wants to watch the goriest and bloodiest movie you can absolutely produce. Getting a thrill from getting so anxious watching them.

He's the type of elf to sit on the edge of his seat ready and excited to be jump scared or grossed out by whatever form of torture there is in the movie. The more intense the better for him.

Celegorm will spend little time talking to you, but will definitely take pride in comforting you somehow or another during the movie. Jump scares and you want to snuggle down into him to feel safe? Game on. Need to hide your face? Celegorm will absolutely let you do it in his chest.