A/N : New Book

Small announcement—I've been working on another book; this time centered on the entire team.

Tittle: Transformations

(An AU where the bots turn human, inspired by Transformers Animated: Human Error pt.1)

Synopsis: When Doc Greene starts experimenting with an unstable chemical in hopes of upgrading the Resilience patches on the Scrubbers, the rescue team is called to monitor the test run in case the test subject went haywire.
Unsurprisingly, a slight mishap occurred during the testing stage, leading to a small explosion and fire in the lab.
Fortunately, no one was injured but an unknown slimy substance had splattered on each bot. Thinking little of it, they helped Doc clean up and returned to their designated posts to rest for the night.
The supposed 'harmless' chemical somehow contorted their features overnight and they awoke the next morning to a shocking transformation.
They gathered at the training center and discovered that every bot had the same reaction to the chemical.
Once their shock subsided, Doc came over and tried to find a cure.
Hours of testing later and he came to the conclusion that there was nothing he could do without further testing.
Accepting their new predicament, the bots must learn to adjust to their new bodies while Doc searches for an antidote.

I don't want to give too much away but this will eventually merge into a High school AU.

I want to explore each bot's unique challenges with the change and do my best to keep their reactions in character.

I personally dislike mixing too many OCs with canon characters in my books so I'll do my best to keep ocs to a bare minimum in this one and mostly portray the original characters. It'll be a bit of a challenge given the school setting but interaction with background characters (students/teachers) will be kept to a minimum.

The complete prologue will be up in a few weeks and I'll set a determined update schedule then.

Chapter 2 of 'AU 1' will be out by the end of this week.