Part-6 [Edited]

A-Young POV.
Wait a damn minute who it possibly could be as much as I know Y/N hasn't saved any of brothers or Parents name as 'LOVE' does that mean she have a boyfriend wait wait wait no no should i open it no I shouldn't bad habits but i need to.

After that i hesitantly clicked on the message luckily i knew Y/N's mobiles password well once i saw hehehe.

I opened the message it was of some boy i saw whole damn chat and got to know he is Y/N's Boyfriend. No no this can't happen BTS made rule she can't have a boyfriend.

I need to tell someone i closed Y/N's mobile and when i heard someone opening door and it was Y/N.

Y/N POV.

I changed into this

After that I went outside and saw A-Young  unnie

After that I went outside and saw A-Young unnie.

Y/N- Let's go unnie.

A-young - Uhh oh- Y/N you go i have some work to do after doing that i will come.

Y/N- Oh Ok. My phone.

A-Young - ohh yeah here.
*I just smiled and went to cafeteria and saw oppas and unnies i went to them and sat beside Jiwoo unnie*

Jimin POV.

Jimin- Y/N-ahh where is A-Young

Y/N- Ohh she had some work to do
so.
Jimin- ohh ok-
*Then i got a message from A-Young she said me come to rooftop she needed to tell something important what it possibly could be*
Jimin- Guys Excuse me i got some work.
Jin- ok.

With that i went to rooftop.

On rooftop.

Author's POV.

Jimin- Why did you call me babe do you wanna have some fun. *He said with a smirk*

A-Young - Stop it jimin i have to tell you something important.
Jimin- Ohh what is it?
A-young - You know when Y/N was changing her clothes
*She told him everything*
(I am too lazy too type whole damn thing so)
Jimin- WHAT THE HELL!

To be Continued.

[edited]