And you (you), you are (you are) my universe 

and you make my world light up inside"

And she turned off the alarm of her phone which was spreading the aria restlessly. 

"6:30 O'clock"

Perfect timing! 

Well, it got awkwardly silent for a while until she, trying to fix her messy heir, made her way towards the washroom. 

She took a warm yet short morning shower, that didn't take her more than 10 minutes. 

Covering her little charming soul with a blue bathrobe, she slowly walked to the dressing table, while the water dripped from her wet hair made her trace widely visible. 

Looking at the mirror, she was not just a smashing girl Lee Yi-Ahn, she was a bright, confident woman who just had achieved her dreams. It was the beginning of her successful career that she dreamt of ever since she was a kid. 

She picked the hairdryer from the vanity table and it was lucky enough to be able to dry her soft, silky, lustrous hair. 

Doing her hair, she placed the black hairdryer back on the table and walked to the closet which was just ten steps right of her. 

Opening the closet, for a second, she froze in her place. Then her emotionless face somehow started to turn into an impassioned face while her vision started getting blurry due to the tears gathered in her beautiful beady eyes making them look rheumy. Slowly, she calmed herself down taking control over the emotions flowing all through her soul, wiped the teardrops before they could ever fall, and looked ahead sighing inside. 

It was the symbol of her success, her uniform, the one that have four stripes on it, which she dreamt of wearing for years.

"Can you see Papa? Your Twinkle has done it!" She uttered looking at the sky. "I wonder what you'd tell me today? You are proud of me, aren't you? I miss you, Papa. I miss you so much! See, I didn't cry as I promised you. So, please come back. I want to hug you and tell you how I love and miss you." 

She blinked a few times trying to prevent the tears that were trying to flow down despite her hard reluctance. It was so hard to control them this time. 

She had to train herself for years to control her tears. While people at her age used to cry by a little injury, she had to hold it all inside, just for that damn promise. But, she with her entire soul believed that "Papa will be back soon if you don't cry." 

Even today, those otiose tears can't win against her determination. Getting a grip of herself, she gently placed her right hand on the hem of her uniform, caressed it a bit before taking it down from the closet with her left hand. 

"Finally, the day has arrived." She uttered with a sigh as she put on the uniform where the four stripes were defining herself as the qualified captain of a commercial air jet. 

Yi-Ahn then, walked to the kitchen to make her something before she leave for work. Considering her size, she didn't need more; just a cup of coffee and she was ready to go. 

When she finally left her apartment, it was only half past seven. She knew she was too early, but who knows? There must have been someone waiting for her whom she didn't want to make wait till his hair turned grey. She wondered in her mind what 'he' would do today to surprise her.