Papa Zola had enough of the pranks when he suddenly heard something fall from the ceiling behind him. Thinking it was the pranksters that had accidentally revealed themselves, he quickly turned around to face them, but he was met with a horrifying view.

A loud, high-pitched scream could be heard in all of Laskar Station. Everyone was on high alert, looking for the damsel-in-distress.

Papa Zola ran out of the hallway, screaming for his life, when he suddenly bumped into Mechabot.

"Mechabot! Help JUSTICE! There is a ghost in the dark hallway, look at JUSTICE! All covered in sticky gooey stuff!" Without a second thought, Mechabot rushed to see what Papa Zola had gotten himself into.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Boboiboy and Gopal

"BAHAHAHAHAHA D-DID YOU... SEE HIS... FACE?" hysterically laughing, Gopal tried to form a sentence. "THE MOMENT HE TURNED AROUND... HE... HE WENT LIKE... 'AHHH!!!'... HAHAHAHAAH!" Gopal tried imitating the girly scream.

"I can't believe he got scared from the cardboard ghost HAHAHAAHAHA" Boboiboy cried out loud in laughter. Suddenly, red lights began flashing and alarms were blaring.

'Uh oh, not good' Both of them stopped their laughter and shrieked.

Turns out, out of fear, Papa Zola hit the emergency button in the command room. Really spooked out and terrified, he clung onto Ochobot for safety.

Before the boys could do anything else, two metallic hands grabbed them by the arm and pulled them backwards.

"Wahhh—"

"Shhhh," The metallic hands let go of their arms but is now covering their mouths.

"Mechabot?!" Both Boboiboy and Gopal yelled in surprise, not expecting Mechabot to grab them from the back.

"Follow me, talk later," Mechabot swiftly said and went into a room, never before seen by anyone else, except for Mechabot and Amato themselves.

"Woah, what is this place? And why did you bring us here?"

"Wait, how did you find us?"

"Slow down, I'll answer them later, but for now, you guys are in big trouble," Mechabot briefly said, making the boys look at each other. "I know what you boys did..." He continued.

"I'm sorry! We promise we won't do it again," cried Gopal, begging for forgiveness. Boboiboy and Mechabot sweat-dropped at his actions.

"Gopal, get up, Mechabot hasn't said what he wanted to say yet," Boboiboy shook Gopal, getting his attention.

"Hehe, sorry," Embarrassed, Gopal zipped his mouth shut until Mechabot finishes his speech.

"As I was saying... I know that you guys pranked Papa Zola, and that was not nice of you two..."

"Uhh, we didn't mean to prank him, we meant to prank someone else but he fell into the trap himself," Boboiboy retaliated. Mechabot paid no attention to his words and continued talking.

"However," Hearing that word, the boys' eyes glimmered as if there was hope for something.

"I will let you off the hook if you let me join you guys in pranking Amato, or else—"

"DEAL!" Gopal, without hesitation, exclaimed in excitement.

"Wait, Gopal—"

"Come on Boboiboy, we wanted to originally prank the Admiral, right? And now that we have Mechabot on our side... What could go wrong right?" Before Boboiboy could reply, Mechabot quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from the nearby shelves.

"Alright! Here is the plan to prank him..." Gopal listened attentively to the plan while Boboiboy was just in disbelief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime later...

"Imagine the look and panic on his face during the prank hahaha! Priceless!" Mechabot proudly proclaimed.

"We better set the place up now—"

*Buzz* *Buzz*

A hologram of Yaya appeared on Boboiboy's watch. "Boboiboy, come to the main control room now,"

"We'll be right there, Gopal, let's go," Boboiboy said as he dragged Gopal towards the main control room.

"But the plan... Huhuhu..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the hallway where they pranked Papa Zola

"Remind me not to do these types of messy pranks anymore,"

"We should just not prank people anymore, Gopal,"

"But pranking is fun, everything is so boring with the mission and the seriousness here,"

"Why can't we just get the alien cleaners to do this? This is the worst punishment ever!" Gopal complained while mopping the floor.

"You forgot what the commander said?" Boboiboy wiped the sweat from his forehead and neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

"I am deeply disappointed in you cadets," Commander Kokochi frowned. He had heard about the chaos created during the ride to Laskar Station and the prank pulled on Papa Zola.

"We are sorry Commander," Boboiboy apologised for everyone.

"I will let you all off, just for this once. Take this as a warning, the next time something happens, I will show no mercy,"

"Thank you, commander," Yaya, Ying, Fang, Boboiboy and Gopal thanked.

"But as your punishment for the prank you boys pulled, you have to clean the whole hallway by yourselves,"

Upon hearing that, Boboiboy and Gopal looked at each other then yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

*End of flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the boys

"Phew, finally done," Boboiboy smiled as he wiped away sweat that was trickling down his face.

"I'm so hungry, I'm getting food, you coming Boboiboy?" Gopal asked, rubbing his stomach while imagining the variety of food he can eat from.

"You can go, I'm not—"

"Boboiboy! Admiral Amato just told us that we are starting our training later," Fang, Yaya and Ying appeared in the hallway, informing Boboiboy and Gopal about the news.

"WHAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Their cries of distress so loud that it could be heard by the whole galaxy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that concludes the 3rd chapter for "The Journey Ahead"!!! 

Wherever Boboiboy and Gopal goes, disaster follows,  don't you guys think so?

Also, do check out my little sister's stories too! Go and support her because she is absolutely bummed about her story being bad. She just needs some encouragement :) 

Her account is here! --> sky_the_uni <-- Go encourage her to continue writing and not give up! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a nice day! :)