Lars Barriga (Steven Universe) - "Everyone's gonna know I love..."

PART 2
YOOOOOOOOOOW

Hope you all like it :) feel free to request!
➽───────────────❥

Lars sighs silently as he grips the cake he made for a certain (h/c) haired girl, tightly

Lars sighs silently as he grips the cake he made for a certain (h/c) haired girl, tightly. Breathing in and out in an unsteady pattern, his heart beating fast as he felt his stomach twist and turn in nervousness.

Steven who was walking next to him, being completely oblivious to how he is feeling, was humming a soft tune as he skipped along the sidewalk. Sadie was also with the two, she was keeping to herself as she held both her's and Steven's hand made muffins.

She was smiling slightly, looking around the street just in case they miss your place. They've never been or even seen your house before, so she was keeping watch to make sure everyone doesn't pass it. Except for Steven, he's been to your house once or twice, but you mostly visit him instead of the other way around. So he's rarely at your house, but he knew what it looked like.

"Ah, look. Over there." Steven happily points out, catching the other two's attention. Lars looked up from the cake to see what Steven was pointing at, while Sadie smiled, sighing in relief. Up ahead was in fact, your house. Bright neon lights were seen coming out of your windows, body of people hanging around inside and out, food and drinks were absolutely everywhere. And lastly, Sour cream and Buck Dewey were standing at the entrance, almost like they were bodyguards or something.

Lars gulped, stammers slightly.

"I-uh, um.. I think we should probably go.." He says to both Sadie and Steven. Steven looked at him with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open.

"W-what-!? No way, we're going to this party." He sternly says, walking around Lars to stand directly behind him, suddenly pushing him forward. Sadie awkwardly watched, playing around the box of treats in her hands.

"Um, Steven.. maybe Lars is right. I mean, look at us, and look at all them." She points out, Steven stopped to look at her and Lars, then turned to look at all the people hanging around at your place. Steven raised a brow, not understanding.

"What do you mean?." He asked Sadie, Lars grumbled in frustration, why can't he see that they're both uncool? Or at least, he's uncool... Sadie is too cool for him, even Steven... Steven is friends with you, that must at least say something.

Lars sighed deeply. "Steven. We're not cool." He simply said, feeling his heart break slightly once he said that out loud. He's always felt uncool, but admitting that you're not cool or have many cool friends, hurts a lot.

"I- um, I mean.. that's not where I was going with this but, sure.. I guess." Sadie awkwardly agreed, shrugging her shoulders carelessly. Steven's eyes widen even more.