Meeting

Zek and company finally arrive at the port of Azur Lane.

Zek: Laffey, Javelin use the stretcher and transport Aulick to the auditorium since there is no infirmary, the auditorium is the place with the most space for now, Belfast and Helena help me with the others.

Javelin and Laffey carry Aulick, Belfast carries Hornet, Helena helps Washington walk and Zek carries Hammann, Enterprise insists that she can go to Akashi without help.

Everyone goes to the auditorium.

Zek: I'll go for Akashi.

Zek after a few minutes returns with Akashi

Akashi: I'm here nya.

Zek: I'll help you as much as I can, in training at least they taught me a little first aid, the others go to rest, it was a long mission.

Javelin: Are you sure you don't want us to stay and help?

Zek: You better rest, tomorrow we will have a meeting.

All: Understood commander.

Kansen that received no damage retreat.

Laffey: Commander ...

Zek: You got some shots, right? It seems that it is nothing serious so let me treat you so that you can rest.

Zek treats Laffey's wounds.

(Zek): As it was not so serious I was able to treat her, but when I tried to treat Aulick I felt that I was not achieving much, it will have to do with what Kansens are ... Akashi in my world was a repair ship, here she is an inventor, but I'm sure that will also be able to help them.

Akashi: Commander I need you to bring me some things from the store nya.

Zek: Okay.

Akashi treats all injuries with Zek's support until 12 a.m.

Akashi: We're done nya.

Zek: How long will it take to recover?

Akashi: Mmmm I did what I could nya, being honest I'm not that good at this nya, most of them will recover completely in 1 week, Aulick is still unconscious but soon she will wake up even so it would be better if she did not participate in any operation for a long time nya , I cannot fully heal their wounds.

Zek: Okay, girls go back to rest in your rooms, do any of you need help getting to your room?

None say anything.

Zek: Okay, rest up, I'll take Aulick to her room when she wakes up.

Enterprise, Hammann, Washington, and Hornet move closer to Zek.

Zek: Did something happen?

All: Thank you very much!

With that they all turn around and leave the auditorium

(Zek): ....

Zek: Akashi you too can leave now, when Aulick wakes up I will help her.

Akashi: Okay nya, see you commander.

Zek: Thanks for treating the girls.

Akashi leaves the auditorium.

Near the bedrooms

Hornet: Yup, the operation was a total failure.

Hammann: yea... ouch my body still hurts.

Washington: You say that, but Hammann I still remember how you ended up with quite a few sirens, it was cool!