First steps

The next day

Zek gets up and watches the clock.

(Zek): 6 am.... It seems after military training I got used to getting up early.... In my world I was on vacation and got up at 12 pm.

Zek: I have to get up, I have many things to do.

Zek changes into his uniform

Zek: Mmmmm after all I don't like to dress completely in white... maybe I can put something on me... Akashi mentioned that she had a shop maybe she can help me; I will visit her later.

Zek leaves his room and arrives at his office.

Zek: According to this agenda, Olivia will come in a few minutes to instruct me on how to manage a port, I only have basic information from books that I read in my world on how to do it, her teaching will be very important, then I will visit the facilities that the port has, I thought I would meet the other kansen but with what happened yesterday I'm not sure if it's a good idea... I'll change this for visiting Akashi and finally I wanted to see the kansen's combat ability I hope Javelin helps me with this.

(Zek): The fact that they don't trust me is counterproductive.... I won't be able to plan an effective strategy if I can't see how they fight.

Olivia: Oh, you were on time, very good.

Ezekel: I always like to be on time.

Olivia: Okay lets start your lessons.

Olivia instructs Zek in the basics of managing a port.

Olivia: Now I will mention the problems of this port, the income in a military port mostly comes from the nation to which belongs, but due to unnecessary expenses of the previous commander in addition to the destruction of the port the funds disappeared also take in note that Eagle Union and Royal Navy will not be able to send funds until things get better in their own nations.

(Zek): These people seriously expect me to perform a miracle?

Zek: In the books they provided me mention that there are small nations in the southern part of the planet, they should also have problems with the sirens, we could get funds if we provide them with help in exchange for monetary funds.

Olivia: Ok, I'll get in touch with these countries, another problem is the oil. Eagle Union and the Royal Navy were able to provide us with a reserve, but they won't be able to send us more.

Zek: Mmmm.... We could use the same idea as with the monetary funds at the moment, but I would prefer get our own oil, if the fleet grows, what the small nations provide us will not be enough.

Olivia: Those two issues were the most important problems regarding the management of the port, there are still other problems-

Zek: For now, let's focus on this, when we achieve something more stable, we will deal with the other problems, if we hurry, we will cause more harm than good; Olivia please contact these small countries.

Olivia: Okay, I will leave you the documents with the details and the payment in your office.

Zek: Thanks, now I have to go check the port, the reports you gave me give me an idea, but I want to see it myself.

Olivia: Okay, tomorrow we will continue with your instruction.

Olivia leaves the office.

Zek: It's a relief that she's here, I have no idea how to contact the other countries, I suppose tomorrow she will show me that; well it's time to go check the port.

Zek starts walking through the base.

(Zek): I don't think it will take that long, this base only has my office, a building where the Kansen are housed, the auditorium, the port, a cafeteria and Akashi's shop.