Successful plan

Zek gets on his boat when he hears the alert.

Zek: Manjuus turns on the ship.

The Manjuus prepares the ship for departure.

Javelin: Commander, what do we do?!

Zek: I think it will be better to withdra-

Jose comes running and approaches Zek's boat.

Jose: Zek we need help to evacuate everyone!

Zek: ...

Javelin and Laffey see Zek again with the same cold expression silently observing Jose, causing a bit of confusion in them.

(Zek): The best thing will be to withdraw, we have already fulfilled our contract, and Javelin received damage, if we fought at this time, I don't know what could happen to them, and if I draw the attention of the sirens, it would be bad for the port of Azur Lane; I am sorry for the people of this port, but the welfare of my kansen has to come first.

Zek turns his head to indicate his decision, but at that moment he sees Javelin and Laffey preparing for combat and talking to José about what to do.

Zek: ... *Sigh*

(Zek): I promised that I would help her, if we abandon them they will feel very bad for not helping humanity... argh fuck it if I can't solve a situation like this, I can't change anything.

Zek: Jose I need all the information you can give me.

A few minutes later at the base command center

¿?: Good morning commander, my name is Francisco I direct this port.

Zek: Could you identify how many sirens are approaching the port?

Francisco: On the radar we registered 7 but we cannot know what class they are, if we send a ship to find out that information it will be sunk.

Zek: Could you provide me with a map of the area?

Francisco gives a map to Zek

Zek: Okay, there are quite a few islands nearby.

Zek: Laffey tries to get closer to the sirens, we need information of what kind of boat they are, when you see something strange let me know.

Laffey: Okay.

Laffey leaves the port

Zek: Francisco, what can you tell me about these islands?

Francisco: they are quite small and flat islands, only three of them have a small mountain and these have a cave.

Zek: Do you have any kind of weapons to defend the port?

Francisco: We have a small outpost on one of the islands, but it has already been evacuated, also our weapons are not very effective, they can only harm the destroyer due to their little armor.

Laffey contacts Zek

Laffey: Commander I see something in the sky.

Zek: Laffey comes back immediately!

Laffey: Okay

(Zek): An aircraft carrier, are you serious! That aircraft carrier could annihilate my destroyers, especially with their escorts defending it.

Francisco: Commander, we need to continue evacuating people from the port.

Zek: Continue evacuating I will give you enough time.