𝗶𝘃. 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 !

𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝙱𝚄𝚁𝙽 !
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 herself for not thinking of this plan in the first place. As soon as Max mentioned finding his parents at the town hall party it hit her, if there were any adults that were going to believe them it was her parents. Now they just had to find them.

       "Oh, great how are we going to find our parents in this place?" Max asked as they approached the town hall building that was booming with music and party-goers.

        They easily made their way through the entrance past the door greeters and ignored them as they called out.

       Max had posed a good question as they made their way to the dance floor which was just as packed.

"Split up, Dru with me," Max instructed.

         Dani gave her brother a look and Allison sent a sly smile to the young girl. Dani opened her mouth to comment on Max and his sudden switch but Allison covered her mouth.

          "We'll meet you guys in the middle of the dance floor." She informed them and gave Drusilla a thumbs up making the girl look at her weirdly.

       She didn't have time to question Allison's gesture before Max was dragging her off.

"What are your parents dressed as?" He asked.

         "Witches." She said simply, she could've laughed at how ironic it was now. Max nodded and the two turned around to look around the dance floor.

         Max let out a yell making the two teens jump and turn around. A man clad in a vampire costume stood behind Max smiling. "Oh, dad," He sighed in relief.

         "It's not dad, it's Dadcula," He joked to his son and Drusilla let out a laugh making Mr. Dennison turn to look at her. "Oh, my goodness, and who must this charming young blood donor be?" He asked his son before taking the girl's hand really committed to the act as he sniffed her.

"Drusilla," She politely introduced.

         "Dad! Somethin' terrible happened!" Max said urgently.

   Mr. Dennison quickly dropped his act. "Dani? What's wrong?" He quickly asked.

"No, Dani's fine." He said.