𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗱𝗿𝘂'𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲.

𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴, 𝙳𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴, 𝙳𝚁𝚄'𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

       𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 as planned tonight. Drusilla should've seen it as a bad omen when her parents had decided to tell her they were actually going out tonight.

     They had never been one for the town hall party but her mom said something about this Halloween was pulling them there, if anyone was one to follow their gut it was Mrs. Grimm.

     So there stood Drusilla in her kitchen with a cup of tea in her hands waiting for it to cool down so she could get on with her scary movie marathon.

      Maybe watching Candyman alone was a mistake because the knock on her door made her jump and spill the tea on herself.

      The curse words as the hot tea hit her skin had alerted whoever was outside that she was there, unfortunately, so she did her best to quiet her pained words.

     Just like she had known, it didn't work so whoever it was knocked on her door again.

     Drusilla sighed placing her cup on the counter before making her way to the door. She peeked through the peephole before a confused expression came across her face and she quickly opened the door to see the last three people she expected to see on her doorstep.

      "Did you two steal a kid?" She questioned looking at Allison who had Max and a little girl she assumed was his sister gathered on her porch.

"I'm Dani!" The little girl said enthusiastically.

     "My little sister," Max spoke up. Drusilla only smiled but that quickly turned back to the confused look as her eyes landed on Allison.

"What can I help you guys with?" She asked still confused.

      Allison bit her bottom lip kind of regretting bringing Drusilla into this seeing as she was already as superstitious. "I need the key to the Sanderson house."

Drusilla's jaw dropped. "Are you crazy?"

      Not only was going in there nerve-wracking but the fact that she wanted to go on Halloween was enough for Drusilla to shake her head no. "Sneak in through a window like everyone else does." She said not wanting to condone this.