That familiar sensation fluttered beneath his cotton tee along with something deeper.

Lower.

Feeling brave, Yoongi eyes skim over her face, lingering beneath the table and then gliding back up to meet her gaze. He runs his tongue over the inside of his cheek as he smirked.

"I mean...I can't say it's something I'd be opposed to...if you wanted...."

Alana didn't think her eyes could go any wider than they were now.

He was......dead ass serious.

Damn him. Yoongi watched silently as her eyes fluttered cutely and she parted her lips to speak but before she could, the front door of his dorm bursts open. In walks a boisterous trio of men as if they lived there.

Yoongi tensed and relaxed once he realized the intruders were his friends and he rolls his eyes as the door shuts loudly behind them.

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon file in. Hoseok spots Alana first and nods at her in greeting as Namjoon rounded the corner towards Yoongi's living area.

" I need to start locking that door..." he grumbles as Taehyung is already headfirst in his refrigerator. Namjoon plops down in the seat beside Yoongi, making the futon creak under their combined weight. Hoseok lingers nearby to lean against the slice of wall separating the kitchen area from the living room, lifting his arms over his head to stretch his back as he let out an exaggerated groan.

"You really should. Anyone could just walk in here...Damn man, where's the food in this bitch..." Taehyung trails off from within the icebox.

"Thanks for the sentiment Tae. Get out my shit...Why are yall here anyway?"

"Awwww Yoongs...don't act like you don't enjoy our visits. " his voice echoes from deep inside the fridge, making Alana giggle quietly at the muffled sound.

"You weren't responding in the group chat so we figured you were either dead or on the game," Hoseok adds. Namjoon nods in agreement beside Yoongi.

"Definitely not studying or grocery shopping...gahhdamn how do you survive???" Taehyung whines.

"Are you saying I'm that predictable? As if there wasn't anything else worth not responding for?" Yoongi pushes back his headphones again so that they drop to hang around his neck. Alana watched them fall with interest, honestly because the way Yoongi's Adam's apple bobbed as he spoke always did something to her.

As if he can hear her thoughts, Yoongi glances over just as she looked up and Alana quickly looks down at her phone when she notices him smirking. The small exchange goes unnoticed among the others thankfully.

She didn't need them in her business too.

"Nope. Not really...You damn sure wouldn't be studying on a Friday. So it was either gaming....lying in a ditch.." Hoseok counts off on his nimble fingers and Namjoon chimes in.

"Yep, that or sleeping or getting some tail...or.."

"OR.....maybe I was just ignoring you assholes. As a matter of fact..Before you barged in, Lana and I were having a riveting conversation." Yoongi's mention of Alana makes Namjoon and Hoseok pay her a short glance. She felt her ears go hot suddenly and her neck snapped as she lifted her head, shooting daggers in Yoongi's direction.

"Oh, yea? About what?" Namjoon asks. Without hesitation, Yoongi opens his mouth to respond.

"Not that it's any of your business but we were discussing me eating...."