Stargazing

Knock

Knock

Knock

Who knocks at the middle on the night? Hesitantly I got out of bed went to the window, and came face to face with the one only James Barnes. Opening the window, James flew in, well not technically.

"What are you doing here? It's.. " I look at the clock. "It's 1 in the morning"

"I couldn't sleep"

"So you came to my bedroom window and wake me up? "

"Yup"

"Seriously James, if my parents found out you'll be dead"

" I don't care, c'mon I gotta show you something "

He climbed out of the window, lazy to change I followed him.

"Where are you going"

"You'll see"

"Should I be scared? "

"Nope"

After walking for like 10 minutes or so, we arrived at the 'location' taking a look around it's absolutely gorgeous.

1000 more starts could be seen, with the sky in shades of purple and pink, absolutely gorgeous. I let out a small gasp.

"It's beautiful"

"It is"

I turned my head to look at James, but caught him staring at me.

"I'm talking about the view"

"I know, but you're gorgeous too, ya know"

"I know"

"Come here"

He opened his arms and I wrap my arms around him, taking in his body and the warmth it's giving.

"How did you know this place? "

"I was a bit gipsy last time and there we're cops, I ran and found this place"

"Oh"

"How are you feeling Wands? "

"Comfy"

"I bet you are"

We sat down, and just stare at the view. It was nice and peaceful. A comfortable silence fell over us.

"Why can't you sleep? " I broke the silence, I was curious.

"I don't know, missing your presence"

"Awwww"

"I love you Wands"

Before I could reply, he put his hands on my waist, lift me up and put me down on his lap, so I'm strangling him.

"I love you too"

Holding his face between my hands and stare at those beautiful blue eyes, of his. His eyes, can make me feel like I'm floating and just got lost in it.

"Yeah? "

"Yeah"

After just staring at each others' eyes. I clash my lips against his. Biting the bottom of my lips asking for access, I let him in, our youngest fighting as we explore each other's mouth. A moan escape both of us (what in the hell am I writing). Breaking the kiss for air, before going back to what we're doing. Breaking our kiss apart again.

I sat between his outstretched legs. Leaning my back against his body. And having his arms wrapped around me.

The stars twinkle.

This may be the best feeling I have ever felt in a few days. James Buchanan Barnes is the one for me, I just know.

This one is short, It was sweet in my opinion, I usually don't put spicy scenes as such, so stepping out a bit of my comfort zone felt nice. Thank you for reading <3