Jealousy Jealousy

Wanda had noticed how Bucky has been extremely close to Natasha and she can't shake off a feeling when she sees them together. It frustrated her, how dare he?"

Wanda couldn't help but the thoughts of him cheating on her with Natasha. He has been pretty distant lately too. Every night he would go back to their room looking messy and tired.

Wanda was in the kitchen eating her food. When the door walk-in came in Natasha and Bucky, they stop immediately when they spotted Wanda. They swore they saw her eyes turn red before she walks off without a word.

Wanda was in her bed when the door open. Came in Bucky Barnes it was 10 at night he looks tired and messy. She heard all of it, moans and groans and screams of pleasure coming from Nat's room.

She tried to sleep but how can she?

Bucky was cheating on her, she knew she doesn't have to look into his mind to figure it out.

His hair was messy the top 2 buttons of his shirt were undone.

He just stands there in the doorway staring at Wanda. He swore he saw her eyes flash red again.

He walks closer to her being careful

"Doll-"

"Don't call me that" He now in her words

"Doll I-"

"Stop"

"Wanda-"

"Shut up"

Bucky heard the venom in her voice.

"Wanda please-"

" I said shut up"

She was floating, red midst in her hands her eyes glowing red, she tilted her head. And at that moment he knew he fucked up.

"Wanda please just-"

"That is enough James"

"Wanda! "

"What?!" Venom laced in her word

"Please"

"Fuck off"

"Please Wands-"

"Fuck off" She screams her eyes glowing brighter.

Bucky didn't move he just stood there. Watching her.

"If you want to kill me, kill me but you regret it"

"I'm sure I won't"

"Please just listen to me"

"Please"

Wanda have to give in

"Fine what? "

"Get down"

With hesitation, she floats herself down

"Go change, into something nice"

She looks at him with an eyebrow raise at anger and confusion hesitating she went to do it.

Bucky ran to steve's room to get ready.

Wanda was ready when she turned around she spotted Bucky looking nice and fresh.

He gave her a blindfold she was hesitant to use it. He took her hand in his and guide her to the place where Bucky want her to be.