Chapter-50 Here with me

It's been a week since Aurora's maid went missing

It's been a week since Aurora's maid went missing. And hell, that girl's been throwing a lot of tantrums to bring her maid back. From what I heard, they both seemed pretty close, in fact her maid stayed with her, in her room. Which is strange knowing how vampires treated their maid. If not for the laws, I don't even want to imagine what will happen.

I won't lie Aurora is indeed a good woman but sometimes she is so stubborn which is annoying. Example her trying hard to make her like me.

When I asked Victor to look into that case, that's when he told me that she was the one who's been harassed. He thinks that she ran away but Aurora was so sure that something has happened to her. Which again strange at how well she knows her maid.

Even though Aurora requested me to give special importance to this case, I can't, I have way too many problems in my hand.

Exactly a week back, I had an immense pain as I felt a part of my soul leave me. That only meant one thing, something has happened to Luna and the thought of it made me go crazy.

I wanted to make sure that she's safe so I broke the promise I gave her and started searching for her throughout the city. That's what I've been doing the whole week. Searching for Luna like a maniac and still I couldn't find her. I know I have to concentrate on protecting my people, finding more about the cult but I couldn't, Luna is all I could think about.

♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪

"Luke," she tugged my shirt from the side, thinking deep.

"Yes mate," I gave her a small peck on her cheeks.

"I want this," she showed the set of couple rings from the jewelry shop.

We came here to get some jewelry for Luna and here she is trying to get us rings.

The thought of seeing my mate wearing a red diamond ear ring and a matching chain. Damn, she'll look magnificent.

Did I mention that my mate told me that she is intending to wear the anklets I brought her forever? Yes, the same anklet I brought her when I first saw her.

The anklet sparkles on her ankle since she's always wearing a frock and simple sandals.

Damn, what did I do to deserve such a precious mate?

"Which one you want?" I asked not wanting to say no to my mate.

"This one," she showed me the silver couple ring set. It was a joining set, the smaller ring fits precisely in the bigger one, completing each other. Like Luna completes me, my hope.

Getting the silver ring set, which also happens to be the promise ring set that should be worn on the index finger, my mate urged me to come with her somewhere before we could buy jewelry for her.

"Where are you taking me Luna bear?" I whined as she held my hands firmly and kept walking.

Hell, my people would be amused when they see me being all happy and normal with my mate. Luna is right, normal is so underrated.