EPILOGUE

So this is the end of news. Read on now to find the end of the book. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

FROM YOUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR

ANNABETH:

Yah, so we kissed each other, until we fell asleep. I accept that I was really heart broken to see Percy dying. But now, I have got Percy back. What could go wrong now. Zeus had called another meeting. The two of us went there holding each other's hands. When we entered the hall, I saw my mom Athena did NOT attack Percy with owls. Percy must really have made an impression on all the gods.

"On behalf of all the Olympians, I thank you for helping us survive another war, especially to you Perseus. On behalf of all the gods, from today, I make you the demigod representative of Olympus. You will always have a seat in Olympus from now on." Zeus spoke. Percy gave a short bow, as Apollo hurried and brought a new throne with a name tag 'PERSEUS JACSKON'. 

"Thanks, lord Zeus. But I want to have a word with Chaos." Percy said.

"Okay, as you wish"

Percy and I teleported right to Chaos. 

"Hi, my boy. What is the matter."

Percy then asked me to wait outside while he talked with Chaos. After like 40 seconds, Percy came out and told me "I have good news. My dad told me that I can now stay in Camp Half Blood. But I will still be a son of Chaos. And he might send me on missions occasionally if it is really hard. But other time, I will be with you. I have forgiven everyone well, except two big heads." I smiled at him, then i started giggling. I knew who was he talking about. We walked to the Training Grounds holding hands. 

"Hey you two fat heads. It is pay back time now. First you have to return everyone their respective things." Percy shouted towards Ronny and Nathan.

"Why should we, you are a cheater. You said you won't use your powers to attack us. But still you did."

"I hope you remember I said to not ATTACK you. But I don't remember saying anything about 'defending'. And I might have used a little power to remove Leo's fire, but I said I would not use powers only against you two. And that lightning bolt as I remember, was used to defend me from the lightning. And unfortunately you were in the way. Not my fault. So, i am not a cheater." Percy replied. Since when did my seaweed brain had real brain??? No idea.

"But, now if you don't give back everybody's things, I won't stay fair any more." Percy said. But his time with anger in his voice. One that can really scare anyone. And after all that happened, i would say that no one would want to stay in the wrong side of Percy's sword, which he now pointed towards the 2 of them. He hurriedly went to the the Poseidon cabin and gave back all the things they had stolen to their respective masters. 

Then the two of us went to the sea, and spent the rest of the time together, enjoying, with no other dangerous quests or missions. Kidding. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. That would suck. 

The end!