BACK TO SAVING THE GODS BUTTS; REALLY MAN - IN THE PLACE IT ALL STARTED

HERE GUYS, I AM REALLY KIND TODAY. SO I AM MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER.  4 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY!!!

DISCLAIMER - I DON'T OWN ANY CHARACTERS IN THE STORY. RICK RIORDAN DOES.

CLAIMER - I OWN THE UNKNOWN CHARACTERS OF THE STORY (SEE LAST CHAPTER. DON'T ASK ME).

SO LET'S START

PERCY:

AFTER 2 YEARS , 2000 CHAOS (NOT CHAOTIC AT ALL) YEARS and after my 9000 missions.

"Hey kids, I have some serious bad news for you all. We are going To Camp Half-blood. Gaea, Tartarus, and Kronos have all joined forces, and will be attacking Camp Half Blood. We have to help them. I know you all don't want to go, but I have got no other choice. If they get control of Camp Half Blood, then all hopes will be lost. Zeus personally requested, and I am not kidding if I say begged, to me to provide them with help. So, I am sending the 8 of you along with a army of 10,000 soldiers. Please do me this job, and I will give you all 10 Earth Holidays." Chaos said to the 8 of us. 

After 20 minutes of discussion, we agreed reluctantly. 

"Percy, I want a word with you." 

"Okay coming" I said

I followed Chaos to the dining room then he said.

"Percy, I know we are going to Camp Half Blood, where Annabeth is. I know it will be hard for you. So, I am asking you all to go incognito. Take up the name of Legacy, always wear a hood, and try to do the least speaking possible. And I think it's time for Annabeth to know that a person did care for her. It will only bring back her memories."

My heart pounded at Annabeth's name. I have not spent a single day without remembering her name at least 100 times a day. I am afraid to say it, but I can NOT move on. She has been and will always be a part of my life. 

"Okay dad. I will go and tell the others."

"And there might be a little drama, if you permit."

I smiled, which told him my response. Then I went back to the main hall, and told the others. After a lot of argument, everyone of us agreed to the following set of Code names -

Percy Jackson - Legacy

Perseus - Steel

Theseus - Fame

Zoe - Reign

Mick - Mick

Nick - Nick

Luke - Glory

Diana - Death

So these were the final names. All of us odd code names. Don't ask me.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE IN OLYMPUS IN 3 MORE MINUTES. YOU CAN SEND MIND MESSAGING FROM NOW ON TO SPEAK. HAVE A NICE TRIP. I SHALL BE GOING THERE TOO IN A FEW MINUTES" The speaker system said with Chaos behind it.

Okay, so let's see Camp Half Blood after 2 years. I thought. But the prospect of seeing Annabeth Chase again was - I can't understand, if it is good or bad. I fear I might fall in love for him again. I suited up, and everyone followed me. We got ready to be deployed in Olympus. 

ANNABETH CHASE (Yup, after a long time):

We came to know of the battle, and were called to an important meeting at Olympus. Everyone of us joined the meeting. Zeus was grave. So was Poseidon. The last 2 years, have been really painful. There was a major flood and an Earthquake 2 years back, by Perseus Jackson. It took 1 month for us to go from one side of the crater to the other, after making a bridge. Then 1 more month to reconstruct the cabins. Then one more month to rebuild the magical defense. I don't really remember what happened, but my heart sometimes feels empty. I have no idea why. It's like calling a person, whom I don't remember. Others have not said anything too. Then Zeus spoke up.

"Attention everyone please. Lord Chaos has lent us his army and a few trusted fighters of him. They will be led by Lord Chaos' most trusted and strongest commander and assassinator. So, I hope you all will be in your best behavior and make sure you respect Lord Chaos, and his fighters." 

"Wait, when are they coming, dad?" Thalia asked. Thalia had dark eye patches and she looked really tired. She along with the hunters and Romans have searched every area of the world to find Percy. But he was not found by any. He did not die also. Nico told so. No one knew about him. 

"In a few minu-"

"Sir, 7 fighters of the Chaos army has come. Lord Chaos has not come. But they say he will be here in a few minutes."  A gatekeeper of Olympus shouted. 

"Everyone, on your best behavior. Chaos' main soldiers are coming" Zeus roared.

Then 7 people entered. They were fully armed, in black robes, and with swords, shields, spears, a bow and a quiver full of arrow. A strong, I mean really strong aura was coming from them. Many people's jaws dropped. Their faces were not visible in the hoods. It just seemed like, the gods were nothing compared to them. We could not see any anything of their faces, except their faces. Then they came forward, and introduced them to us.

"Hi, I am Glory. Second in command of Chaos Army."

"I am Reign. 3rd in command of Chaos Army."

"I am Death. 4th in command of Chaos Army, and daughter of Chaos."

"I am Steel. 5th in command of Chaos Army."

"I am fame. 6th in command of Chaos Army."

"I am Mick. 7th in command of Chaos Army."

"I am Nick. 8th in command of Chaos Army."

"Wait, where is your first in Commander?" Zeus spoke up. 

"He will come when the time is right.' Glory said. It seemed like the 1st in commander of Chaos' army, was really strict. The way, the others spoke of him, made sure he was really important.

"Well, welcome to Olympus. The battle starts in 3 days. Till then, I will make sure you will be treated with enough-" Zeus was cut in his speech again by a portal that opened right in the middle of the hall. A man, finally one without a hood, came forward. 

"Hi Zeus, Pos, Hades, Ares, Athena, Artemis, Hera, and everyone else. I must say, I am bit late. Never mind. Now where were we. Oh yes. Please continue you speech Zeus. I hope no one will interrupt once again."

Zeus just grumbled. Chaos was his Great Grandfather. So he really did not have even one hundredth of his strength. Poseidon was furious at being called Pos. But none of them said anything. 

"Oh, wait one second. I wanted to ask you where is the hero who saved you all 2 years ago, and 2 times. I would really like to meet him." Chaos said. 

I looked around the table. Everyone's face was in anger. Poseidon looked on the verge of shouting a thousand insults at Chaos. But no one said anything about Percy.