CHAOS IS MORE DRAMATIC THAN THE 12 OLYMPIANS PUT TOGETHER

HI GUYS. THIS IS THE 5TH UPDATE OF THE WEEK AND THE 1ST UPDATE OF TODAY AND NOW I WILL NOT STOP TILL I MAKE 3 CHAPTERS AT LEAST. I SWEAR THAT ON RIVER STYX.

CLAIMER AND DISCLAIMER - SEE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

PERCY OR LEGACY :

I tried to look straight at Zeus. But my eyes kept drifting towards the Athena cabin members. This was harder than I thought. Finally I looked at Annabeth. She looked as beautiful as before, maybe a little more - No, a lot more. This was tooooo much. Her gray eyes, I just thought how much I missed those eyes. I just wanted to go, and hug her fiercely. I remembered what Chaos had told me. I would be stronger physically, but he did NOT tell about mental. 

Then Chaos' words interrupted my thoughts.

"....would like to meet him."

Then I saw everyone in anger. My ex-father (is that a word though!!!) was on the verge of shouting. I remembered that Chaos had modified everyone's memory, to make sure no one remembered that I loved Annabeth. Otherwise she could not have been bought back to life. But now, Chaos would show everyone the full thing. 

"Lord Chaos, I am really sorry, but he has not been found ever since the incident 2 years ago. We would really like it of you would tell us where he is. Because he has not been found by the Hunters of Artemis, nor by us Romans. And Nico confirmed that he had not died to. So, we would really appreciate it, if you would do that favor to us." I looked around and saw Jason Grace speaking. I remembered that he was not in the camp at that time. So, he would not hate me. I wanted to go and give him a huge hug.

"Okay, so let's see that why did he run at the first place."

Then Chaos started showing a presentation on the Olympian screen.

It showed the first six days in Camp. But it showed the truth- Of how Nathan and Ronny framed me. Everyone was shocked. I turned and looked that Nathan was sleeping in his seat. No wonder. And Ronny was looking at his shoes in shame. Then it showed the last day, when the huge incident had happened. Nathan and Ronny were attacking Annabeth with jets of water. Then I came and attacked them back. But then Drew stabbed Annabeth in the back- her last words to me. I was myself feeling like I was gonna cry. I could NOT see Annabeth dying. That was my WORST NIGHTMARE. Everyone was crying now. I looked and saw Annabeth who was looking at the screen horrified. I realized, that she had probably regained her memory. Tears were running down her eyes.

Then what Chaos did shocked me the most. He showed me flooding the entire camp. I don't really remember it that well. I just knew that I was expelling my anger. It showed me disappearing, and finally arriving at a desert, where a man was there. He had edited the video, to make sure, no one realized that it was chaos. Then the remaining part was edited, to show me offering my life in exchange for Annabeth's. Well, I did offer that, but he took something a lot more painful that my life. But he did not show the part he took the love of my life. The video just showed the man taking my life and giving life back to Annabeth. 

"STOP IT. I SAID STOP THE VIDEO." I looked and saw Annabeth actually crying. She shouted in front of the whole Olympian Council and left the Hall. It was really painful to see her so broken down like that. I wanted to go to her, and put my arm around her, explaining her, just like I did every time. But I could not even touch her. I felt my heart leaving my body once again. I looked at the others, and saw that everyone was crying. Even Athena, Artemis, Poseidon, Hades, and some other gods were crying. Nathan had apparently woken up, only to be knocked down by Clarisse. Ronny was also knocked out by his own father - Poseidon. 

"Okay, I must say, that it was really grievous, to see the greatest hero to ever step foot on the Universe betrayed by the very people, he was willing to die for. I am really sorry for all of you. But now, I must say that the Council must continue."

"Yes, Lord Chaos. But I must ask, that when will your army's first in Command appear. I think it is time for him to appear." Zeus said. He was the only one other than some other, to look totally fine. But, still I sensed deep humiliation in his voice, cause his own son had done all this things.

Oh did I mention, I was in the whole meeting, since the 8 of us had entered the hall. I had just stayed invisible to everyone else. I had the power to stay invisible. I looked at Chaos, who nodded. So, I removed my cover and spoke up in a deeper voice, which I could do really easily -

"Why Lord Zeus. I have been here the entire time. I am Legacy. First in command of Chaos' Army, and son of Chaos." I added the words 'Son of Chaos' to make sure no one had suspicion. Then I gave a short bow. 

Thalia:

'I am Legacy. First in command of Chaos' Army, and son of Chaos.' I must say, it was really dramatic of Legacy. I also knew that Legacy can't be his own name. Who would keep their own name while fighting wars. I also saw all the hunters, staring at him with the jaws opened. Aphrodite who was expected, Hera(not so much), What the heck- Athena, and OMG, Lady Artemis was also looking at him with their jaws dropped. The other girls of Camp were also staring at him.

Anyways, I was really sad about the Percy incident. It seemed like my brain opened a little bit after seeing the video, but my heart was broken. How could we do THAT to Percy. How could we not have trusted him. I just saw in awe as Percy offered his own life in exchange of Annabeth's. I wanted to kill Nathan and Ronny. I seriously would have, if the other hunter had not held me. 

My chain of thoughts, stopped, as I looked at Legacy. He really looked 10 times more powerful than my Dad. An aura came out from him, one that could calm everyone, and also drive fear to everyone. He was also wearing a hood, but his eyes looked somewhat similar. Then I looked harder, but unfortunately, he took out a black colored spectacle and wore it. It was as though he knew he might have been identified by his eyes. As though he did not want to reveal himself to the others. I could say without a doubt, that he could have been a god, and people would pray to him 100 times more than they do to Zeus.

Then I realized, that I was also staring at him, like the other girls. I immediately came back to my senses. Legacy sat down beside the other commanders of Chaos' Army, and on his left was Chaos, himself. He must really be close to him, I guessed.