OMG. I HATE THE GODS.

CLAIMER - I OWN NICK, MICK, DEATH A.K.A DIANA, AND THE 2 BETRAYERS OF THIS STORY. 

DISCAIMER - I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE STORY. SIR RIORDAN DOES.

ANNABETH:

I was really surprised by the way Legacy was fighting. Ronny, and Nathan were unconscious for 2 hours. But I had new doubts too. First, how did Legacy know that Zeus planned on revealing about him. Zeus had called another private meeting in his palace, but I really suspected, if it was being 'private'. 

I entered Zeus' palace and sat down on my chair. Only the ones from the previous meetings were there only. Zeus again started speaking. 

"DID YOU FIND OUT ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WHAT-DID-HE-CALL-HIMSELF SCUM?"

Then, surprisingly my mom spoke.

"Yes, my lord. And he said he was Legacy by the way. I have a really weird hunch."

"What?" Ares snapped.

"I think this Legacy is Perseus Jackson."

"What!!! No way." Poseidon shouted. "He introduced himself as Chaos' son at first."

Athena just rolled her eyes. "Yes, but let's see the facts. He seems to be attacking with Water only. That is his main power."

"Yes, but he is Chaos' student. He always gives his students the power to all things in the Universe" Poseidon again said.

"Yes, but didn't you notice that the only thing he was using was Water. It is like his signature move. And then, you saw how he took that lightning. It was going to fall upon my daughter, Annabeth, but he just took it. That's because, as much I hate to say, but he.... I cant even say the word 'loves' ."

"Hey, Athena. You must accept the fact, that Percy really loves her, after all that happened." Apollo said.

"Yes, yes, okay. But I hope that clears out the confusion. I really think that this Legacy is Percy."

"But then, why did Chaos lie to us, and also why did he not just be with Annabeth then, when he has arrived here?" Artemis asked. That question was also in my mind.

"Well, maybe, he found another girlfriend." Aphrodite chuckled. I really hated that thought. 

"You think it works that way. Annabeth means the world to him. He gave his life for her, and you just think, he will go and find another girlfriend. Are you mad?" Poseidon roared.

Then I spoke.

"Uh, I might have something to say. Last night, I was was very distraught at losing Percy. And I decided to stab myself, and die. But, when I was about to stab myself, Legacy, or Percy came and saved me, by saying that Percy gave his life by protecting me, and I an wasting his sacrifice for nothing. And when I looked at his eyes, they were sea green. Just like Percy's had been. And also today, his sword skills were exactly like Percy's. Except maybe a little modifications."

"Okay, I have a small plan to reveal his true identity. But it will require a little cooperation from all of you", my mom said. Then she whispered her plans to my ears, and I whispered them to my other demigod friends.

"Umm, why are you whispering it?" Ares asked

"Because, Percy might me here listening to every words. You do remember, how he found out about our previous plan right." Athena replies, with a smirk. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TIME LAPSE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Evening

PERCY:

I spent my whole morning and afternoon training the people of Roman camp new moves. But then Luke mind messaged me come to Hall Quick. Zeus called all the commanders. 

"Okay everyone, It was good practice today. I have to go now."

Then I reached Zeus' palace. Did I mention that we had 10 portals connecting Camp Half Blood and Olympus. But there was no need of them. Perseus, Diana, Theseus and me, the 4 of us together entered the hall. We were followed by Zoe, Mick and Nick. The 7 of us teleported there directly. Luke was standing near the doorway. All of us entered the hall, and gave a small bow. 

"Okay. I want a word with you, Perseus." Zeus said. 

I and Perseus both replied "Yes, Lord Zeus".

Oh Crap. 

I hate the Gods. They out tricked us. But we had a fortunate incident, with 2 Perseus. I mind messaged everyone, FOLLOW MY LEAD.

Athena was looking shocked.

"What, this is not possible." she said.

"Umm. You want a word, with whom?" I asked.

"With um-. . ." Zeus looked at the others for support. Then Aphrodite used all her charm speak and said "He wants to have a word with Percy Jackson." She did have a huge effect on all of us. But we were made strong against charm speak. I looked and saw that Theseus, Mick, and Nick had already fallen for her charm speak. They were looking at me. 

I said "My lady, I don't know what you are talking of. We don't have any Percy Jackson among us. He died betrayed by all of you, if I remember." 

Aphrodite looked really sad. Her charm speak did not work against me. 

"Okay, err... we were hoping to see him and apologize to him. So, please ask Chaos, if that is possible. At a time like this, with all our enemies rising, and are going to attack camp tomorrow, we could really use a hero like him. We would ask him for forgiveness and I believe he would understand us, and fight and die for us." Athena said.

"Are you all really like this. You all just ask heroes to fight and die for you, and after the war, you all just throw him away like old vegetables. WHAT KIND OF DEITIES ARE ALL OF YOU". I shouted. I decided to pour all my anger, away. All my anger for being betrayed, for being used, for not being in contact with Annabeth.

"WE FIGHT FOR YOU, TRAIN FOR YOU, DIE FOR YOU. AND HOW DO YOU TREAT US, LIKE YESTERDAY'S GARBAGE. FEW YEARS BACK, KRONOS CAME OUT. WHO DEFENDED OLYMPUS? WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES? WE, WE, WE DEMIGODS DID THAT, AND YOU DON'T EVEN LET US LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE. ALWAYS USING US, TO GO ON QUESTS. ALWAYS USING US TO GO RUN YOUR ERRANDS. AND IN RETURN WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE SOME TIME WITH OUR FRIENDS, AND FAMILIES. FOR EXAMPLE TAKE MY LIFE. MY OWN FATHER, POSEIDON DITCHED ME, AND LIKED THAT HELL OF A RONNY MORE, JUST BECAUSE HIS MOTHER IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MINE. I GOT A HELL OF A FATHER. I LOVED ANNABETH MORE THAN MY LIFE. AND YOU, ATHENA, WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU ATTACKED ME WITH OWLS. WHAT DID APHRODITE DO? JUST MESS OUR LIVES, LIKE TOYS. YOU JUST USE DEMIGO-" I realized I slipped a little, I mean a lot more than intended. I looked around and saw Poseidon and other gods now, really ashamed. I really meant those words. But now I just told them that I Percy Jackson. I understood, that this was Athena's plans. I just teleported back to my cabin. The others did the same too.

Now everyone knew, that I was Percy Jackson, and not Legacy. I was doomed. I hate Wisdom goddesses.