friends

"Hey, I am taking Adrian out" Amber announced suddenly, making everyone stare at her as if she had gone completely mad.

Amber came to know the truth about Adrian a day ago, when she paid a normal visit yesterday morning.

Well it wasn't normal, it was a really Messy day because Edward and his dad David was having a very bad argument.

Everyone was so caught up in the argument and they didn't noticed Amber entering or listening to their conversation.

David visited yesterday morning, he wanted to talk with Edward personally, David wanted Edward to throw Adrian out their house, he even offered to get rid of the boy himself so Edward didn't even have to bother about it, but when Edward clearly refused and warned his dad not to hurt the boy, David started to get angry, he accused Edward for trying to hurt his dad's feeling and creating a rift between him and his younger sons.

Blasie adamantly refused to talk with David, Theo was still angry about what their dad did last time he visited. Jaspen was silent throughout, he couldn't loose his control, because he knew that Edward is few minutes away from lashing out and he need to have patience to keep the situation in control before it get out of hand.

As expected, Edward lost it, he was already so angry at David for what he did last time and the conversation between their mom didn't do anything good.

Amber happened to come at that exact time, when they realised her presence, David left after warning Edward that he will take care of his mess even without his knowledge, which made others grow worried for Adrian's safety.

Jaspen then told Amber everything, he expected her to be angry at them for hiding the truth from her and Adrian, which she surely got, but she was also very understanding about why they did it. She promised to talk with Adrian, after they told how the boy is barely talking to them.

Amber visited Adrian in his room, he was sketching in his book, New phone which Edward bought from him lay on the bed, she wondered if Adrian knows what was going downstairs. When he noticed her he just stared at her for few seconds and went back to his drawing.

"Heyyyyy!!! Don't ignore me you brat" she pouted like a child, making him roll his eyes.

Amber told Adrian how she happened to listen the conversation between David and Edward, how they want to protect him, and how sorry they are for hurting his feelings.

Adrian didn't stop his sketching, but she know that he was listening to her, which made her smile fondly, she know that Adrian isn't exactly angry at them, but Confused, he isn't sure about what to do.

Amber spend the whole day with Adrian, She made him join the lunch downstairs, she even made him laugh with her silly jokes, by the end of the day, it's safe to say that they made a good progress.

Adrian is still reseverd around the boys, but he started to have conversation with them again. She could see how happy others are about this.

She just hope that they don't destroy this chance, because She can feel that Adrian isn't someone who let others to make him feel weak or Vulnerable.

He is different now, not in a bad way but in a good way.

She can even point out the differences in him from the last time she met him, he look much more confident, bold, he surely is fearless from the way he talked back to David.

Which made her more curious about Adrian, who really is he?

Why are those masked mens behind him, what do they want from him? Why did they tried to kill him?