Chapter 15 : Ujian Kental TAPOPS (3)

Start from the beginning

"I'm the smartest and most handsome elementals! No one can compared me mwuahahaha!"

Gempa shuddered visibly causing others near him to stared at him weirdly. His face looked calm despite the clear grimace he tried to hide. The worst memory really had to came up in this situation.

"Oh! Blaze, do you remember Tok Aba's Kokotiam Chocolate cookies in Boboiboy shape? Let's make those!" Taufan suggested.

"Oh yes! The chocolate taste was really strong! It wan not to sweet and not to bitter." Blaze eyes lit up like an excited child.

They started to prepared the ingredient and the cooking utensils they need. Sounds of metal clashing on the table echoed from their cooking area.

Ice yawned loudly with a single tear threatening to fell down from the corner of his eyes. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to erased the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Why don't we just boil a water?" He mumbled.

Solar gasped at his question as if he found the question to be ridiculous.

"No, brother. You can't be that lazy, can you?!"

Ice shrugged, "Maybe."

Solar stared blankly at his nonchalant reply before forcing an exhale.

"Why am I paired with him?" He mumbled under his breath.

His hands also started to preparing the ingredients. He prepared meat, spices, and coconut milk. Ice took a peek from Solar's shoulder and asked.

"What are you gonna make?"

Solar grinned, "Rendang."

"...what's that?"

"It's Indonesian traditional food, duh. It is commonly made from beef and coconut milk. It tastes really spicy albeit you can lessen the spicy taste to your liking. Rendang also one of the most famous food." Solar elaborated as he skillfuly sliced the meat into chewable size.

Despite the explanation, Ice still looked a little hesitate.

"How do you know it will taste the same with all this strange... ingredients?"

Instead of answering Solar only gave him spices that almost had the same shape like onion and garlic.

"Peel them first before you grind them." And turned back to sliced the meat.

Ice stared down at the spices on his palm before went doing what was told to him by Solar. He didn't trust Solar since the nerd never walk into a kitchen. But since Solar was the most educated despite his personality, for once Ice will put faith in him in this cooking test.

Meanwhile at Team B, their table was a mess. Fire everywhere, courtesy of Blaze and him trying to do the Flambē stunt.

"My hair!" Taufan screamed as he ran around wildly.

"Hahaha! Burn! Let them all burn!" Blaze yelled as he threw both his arms in the air.

Halilintar facepalmed. Gempa felt like his soul was leaving his body with Thorn by his side, trying to wake him up.

Commander Kokoci looked terrified at the mess while the remaining members of Team Boboiboy tried to put out the fire.

"Fire! Fire! Huhu, appa!"

"Haiya! How can this happening?!"

"Gopal! Don't just screaming and help us!"

"Are you crazy, Fang?! Those fire are really big! That's insane!"

"Aish, just help us, Gopal." Yaya said while pouring water to put out the fire nearby.

"...what are we gonna do, Admiral?"

"Let them be."

"Burn!"

"Ahhh! Amma! Appa!"

___________________________________________

Me : Hey hey hey! It's been a long time since the last time I update!

Narusyan : Yeah, it's been.. 2 or 3 weeks *gives me stink eyes*

Me : Hey! I'm on my last year of Junior Highschool!

Narusyan : Tck whatever.

Me : *glare*

Shiro : You put our traditional food in this chapter right?

Me : Yup, I really missed Rendang🤤

Narusyan : Agree, however, I still remember the time I got no meat and instead I got galangal and gingersಥ ͜ʖಥ

Kuro : Ooo~ I remember you choked and spat out the food in front of our guests. Annndddd 'he' was theree~

Narusyan : *blushes* Kuro, shut up!

Kuro : No way, dear sister~ *chuckles*