I've loved you since the day we met

"Impossible.." Mayu muttered, eyes wide in disbelief. It was the first time she had heard those words from someone else's mouth.

Yuri held her face in her hands.

"Then let me prove it to you," she whispered.

The next couple moments felt like a dream.

Mayu felt Yuri's soft lips touch hers, their bodies pressed against one another's. Yuri cupped her face in her hands and Mayu put her arms around Yuri's slender waist. Because of their height difference, Mayu looked up to kiss Yuri and when she opened her eyes she saw Yuri's smiling face. She felt all kinds of new feelings and suddenly she wanted more. Yuri's tongue brushed her bottom lip and Mayu couldn't take it any longer. She pressed deeper into the kiss, wanting to know more of Yuri's body.

They paused after a couple seconds, catching their breath. Mayu could hear Yuri's heavy breathing and feel her warmth. Desire overflowed within her. She felt ashamed. Just as she was about to turn away and confess these thoughts, Yuri grabbed her by both wrists and looked into her eyes, face completely red.

"Mayu.. I've never felt like this before, I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm sorry for suddenly kissing you, you must feel disgusted. I didn't even hear what you had to say. But something must be wrong with me because even though we're both girls I feel this intense urge to t-touch you, and now I just can't stop," Yuri breathed.

This was a completely new side of Yuri she had never seen before. Mayu wanted to see more of it. Her being in love with another girl... it was never supposed to happen. Heck, she didn't even know if she could love anyone. But she didn't care. Yuri was the only person she had felt these feelings for and she wouldn't let anything get in the way of being with her.

"I love you, Yuri! I love you so much! My only wish is to be with you forever!" Mayu exclaimed.

Then she let her temptation take over her and kissed Yuri again.