Tini x Male reader

Start from the beginning

Robber:Can you put me down now?

Timeskip the station.

The robber was aprehanded,purse returned and before Y/Ns boss could yell at him,he saw Tini.Y/N said he will take few days of to show her around and so on.His boss was too afraid of Tinis four arms.Two of them got out of the police center and out on the streets.

Y/N:So what do you wanna do?

Tini:I dont know.I never took a vacation before.What do humans ussually do on vacations.

Y/N:Relax and take in exotic scenery.

They looked around to be met with traffic,exost smoke and people running to their jobs.

Tini:Is this exotic scenery for your planet?

Y/N:Far from it.But dont worry.Theres still planty to do around here.W can try this.

Y/N led Tini to a hot dog cart and ordered two hot dogs with his favourite toppings.

Y/N:Try it.Its good.

Y/N beggan the eating his hot dog while Tini took a moment to examine it.She looked at it from all the sides before sniffing it with her unnoticable nose.She takes a small bite of it and freezes.After a couple of seconds she eats the whole thing.

Tini:This is incredible!

Y/N:I wouldnt go that far but-

He stopped midsentence when he saw Tini take four more,one in each hand and eat them one by one.He then pays the man for their six hot dogs and leaves behind a very satisfied seller.

Y/N:Im gonna have to start charging more for my services.

Tini:Where are we going now?

Y/N:Hopefully somewhere less expansive.

Eventually they went seight seeing.Lady Liberty,Central park,the Empire state building and such.At the end of the day they went to Y/Ns house because Tini had nowhere to go.He gave her his room while he took the couch.

Timeskip morning

Y/N yawned and tried to stratch his body but found himself stuck.Upon opening his eyes he saw that Tini was hugging him in her sleep.

Y/N:Ahem.Hey,wake up.Tini?Tiniii?Tini!

Tini:Huh?Yaaaawn:What is it?

Tini finally opened her eyes and saw in what pisition or situation they were.She got of the couched and up to her feet.

Tini:I am so sorry.I recently broke up with a colegue and I got acustomed to sharing sleeping quarters.Thats why Im on the vacation.

Y/N:OK first,sorry about that.Second,you did nothing wrong.Nobody was harmed, except maybe my couch springs.You were just under the control of your habits.It happens.

Tini:Thanks for understanding.I hadnt realise how much I changed in my relationship with Synaptak.

Y/N:No problem.Just relax and take it easy.

Tini:I will try to do that.

After that little scene Y/N had made them breakfast.After Tini was done eating she took a cup of coffie with her upper arm while her lower arms subconsciously lowered onto Y/Ns shoulders anf began massaging them.

Y/N:Um,what are you doing?

Tini:Oh,my apologies.I used to massage Synaptaks shoulders.All eight of them.

Y/N:Was maybe the reason for your vacation the fact that you got acustomed to being in a relationship so you have hard time being alone again?

Tini:I dont know.Synaptak was the smart one.

Y/N:Well how about this?We try to see wheter my hipotesy is correct.If not,no harm.

Tini:I guess so.

Y/N:Great,what else did you do?

Tini:We would look at literature and artwork from different planets.I didnt really enjoy it.

Y/N:Sounds selfish.Did he have a bg ego by any chance?

Tini:Yes.

Y/N:Figures.Then what do you wanna do?

Tini:Hmm.I dont know.I was always the muscle but Im sensetive too.

Y/N:I think I know what to do today.

Y/N tought she might like getting pampered.They wnet to the mall to get her some new clothes that had to get acustomed to her size.Then he took her to a spa.It was no surprise that she was the most interesting customer they had ever had.

After that Tini had a chance to put her new dress to a good use when Y/N took them to a fancy restaurant.She had a dress that was orange at the bottom and red at the top with the middle decorated by bordo spots and tiger like stripes.Once they got home Tini shyly asked if they could cuddlein his bed.She was so adorable with her four puppy dog eyes.

After the were comfortably tugged in,in a hug,Tini asked:

Tini:Y/N,I dont know how relationships works on Earth but,would you be my new boyfriend?

Y/N turned to her and menaged to pulled his arm from her hug and placed in on her cheek.

Y/N:Youre fun to be around and I love how you scare my boss ut sorry.

Tini:Oh.

Y/N:Sorry I had to used such a clishe misdirection telling you of course.

Tini:Yes!

Tini hugged Y/N even tighter producing an array of bone cracking sound as they kissed in what will from now be called-their bed.

Author:(Hello there.I'm running out of stories.Again.With the way school is now I'm afraid I'll only be able to publish two new stories on weekends.Hopefully they'll be longer too.For now,good bye or good night dear audience.The gentlemanbeast bids you farewell for today.)