26 : ̗̀➛ not the same man

it's a double update y'all, are you proud of me ??? kinda short but still something 🕺

Y/n felt nervous. Sure, their friend was coming over, not just some stranger but it had been a while since they'd even talked, the last time they even interacted being at least 2 to 3 months ago. Nonetheless, they were happy to finally get to spend some time with him, alone.

However, Y/n certainly did not expect Sabito to glare at them as soon as they opened the door for him.
"Um...hey...?" Y/n smiled anxiously.
Sabito sighed, "What the hell do you want, Y/n? What was so important that you had to fucking spam me with messages? I have a life you know, unlike you. I can't always be here whenever you're fucking bored, I have things I need to do," Sabito ranted.
"Just- go find someone else to annoy, I'm fucking done." He groaned, leaving the home.

"I just...wanted to spend time with you....is that so wrong...?" Y/n asked themselves, slowly sliding down their now closed door. Tears filled their eyes until they could feel them slide down their face, not being able to stop the hiccups and sobs escaping their lips. They desperately tried to wipe them away, only feeling more tears emerge. What was so wrong about wanting to spend time with him? They just missed him, so much. It had been way too long and now, Y/n was confused.

What happened? Why did Sabito seem so...different? Y/n could barely recognize him anymore. That was not the same man who they used to play catch with when they were both kids. That was not the same man who would treat them like they'd hung the stars, not the man who would drop everything even if Y/n had a mere papercut just to take care of them, definitely not the same man who stuck by their side when their ex had cheated on them and lied about his feelings for them.

Who was that? What had Sabito become?

To Be Continued