15 : ̗̀➛ long overdue

The next day after school, Y/n waited outside of Giyu's class, planning on confronting him. Numerous students walked out of the classroom but there was no Giyu. Eventually, everyone, including the teacher, had already left. Everyone, besides Giyu. Y/n decided to enter the classroom, finding said man who seemed to be looking down at his desk.
"Ahem," Y/n cleared their throat, catching Giyu's attention.
"We need to talk." They said, arms crossed.
Giyu sighed.
"Okay," He mumbled, turning to look at Y/n.
"Let's talk then."

"Sabito told me everything." They spoke.
"Okay." Giyu replied.
Y/n scoffed.
"That's it? You're not gonna try to explain or anything?" They asked.
"Why should I? You said Sabito told you everything, quite frankly there's nothing I need to tell you." Giyu said.
"So you're really just going to throw away our friendship? Just like that? Hell, I want you to at least answer some questions I have." Y/n said, exasperated.
Giyu sighed, irritation evident.
"What could you possibly want to ask me?"

"Why did you accept my confession?" Y/n asked.
"Sabito already told you why-"
"I don't fucking care if he already told me! I want to hear it from you, so please just fucking talk to me, Giyu."
Giyu looked away in guilt before caving in.
"I felt bad for you, I didn't want to hurt you."
"But you still did..." Y/n said, a small smile on their face.

The pair stood in silence for a few minutes before Y/n eventually asked,
"Do you love her?"
"What?"
"Shinobu, do you love her?"
"I...um..." Giyu didn't answer.
"It's not that hard, Tomioka. Seeing as to how you met with her behind my back before even breaking up with me." Y/n said.
"I...I do." Giyu said.
"Hm? Do you? Then show it, show her how much you loved her. Don't treat her the way you treated me." Y/n smiled.

"Y/n..."
"I'm gonna go now, take care of yourself, okay?" Y/n said.
"Wait, please," Giyu stopped them by grabbing their arm.
"Please...do you think we can still be friends?" He asked.
"Possibly. But not yet, I need time, I'm sorry." Y/n replied.
Giyu sighed, letting go of their arm.
"Okay, I'm sorry...for everything."
Y/n nodded and left.

Giyu was now alone. He could now think about everything that'd happen because of him. And despite everything that he caused, despite hurting Y/n by going after Shinobu, he questioned everything.

Was Shinobu even worth it?

To Be Continued