aizawa X Female reader

{The story contains sexual content if you are uncomfortable with that in any way please exit now you have been warned read at your own risk}
‼️/ Oral,anal,Vaginal penetration/‼️
Y/N

Lately, you've been noticing how attractive your coworker is you can't get him out of your mind step in it all the time now.

It started around the time when you started to help him with his class as like a teacher's aide. he had written up a lesson or involved you teaching the kids Hands-On Hands-On combat training.

Although at the time you didn't really think much of it you've always found the man attractive but never really talked to him all that much. you were known for being a Pro Hero that usually standard your own grounds using Hands-On fighting instead of resorting to your powers.

Well since lately you've been able to keep your little crush on the down low and in control not being that flustered when he's around you although he's gotten you there. just by seeing him in the Teachers Lounge makes you flustered.

But today was different it started with you taking the class the training field today they were going to need sparring partners because you needed to show something to do and since it was a little too physical you felt it necessary to have a teacher as your partner so Aizawa help you out with that. you swiftly pinned him to the ground showing self defense to the class holding him down explaining how to keep the villains detained because of this you were on top of him and since you were so zoned out in the class you didn't realize that he had a perfect view down your shirt.

Well, he noticed it very clear you suddenly heard a cough below you as he cleared his throat giving you the hint to get off.

oh sorry.. you said as you got up

Noticing the faint blush on him who could blame him for the position you were just in he had a clear view of your tits.

hey, do you think you can finish class without me here all you have to do is finish up and then send them to their dorms I have paperwork I need to do and I could really use a nap. He said mumbling

You notice something was off about him he was acting more strange than usual

You nodded and agreed to his request

As for the rest of class want like usual. where the kids practice and take their turns as you correct them by telling them what they're doing wrong

And occasionally getting into a fight or breaking up a fight between bakugou and other's.

The time slipped away and flew by very fast and well at the end of the day you told the kids to change out and head to the dorms

as you were saying bye to everyone you decided to go back to seeing if Mr. aizawa was ok..

Little did you know

Aizawa Pov

As I walked back to my class I couldn't stop thinking about Y/n chest being that up close just thinking about it makes me burn up but I'm too tired to be all worked up.

Those kids really run me down to the point where I can't function

As I reach my room I decided to take a nap

As I started to doze off had the most realistic dream about Y/n

as I hit deep sleep it felt like it happened

Y/N pov

As I reached his room I open the door to see that he was in a sleeping bag of course everytime this man gets a chance to sleep he takes it