Day 5

WARNING: YOU MIGHT NEED A BOX OF TISSUES, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE PERSON
______________________________________________________

I remembered very very well that last night, Harry and I slept off immediately flat on our beds in each other's arms and it was the best night if our lives. But when I opened my eyes, I couldnt feel and see Harry on his bed. His absence really worried me and I missed him . Where did he go?

I noticed I was still in yesterday's clothes and I felt too lazy to take them off and change into something. That wasnt the main reason, I need to find Harry, my Harry. I was about to get up from my bed but I remembered someone needed to unplug me from the damn machine and gave me the oxygen tank to carry everywhere I go. Damn that sucks, I stayed on the bed waiting for Harry to come back. Maybe he went for some treatment , check up or whatever. He'll come, I know he will.

Then I heard someone knocking the door and I was numb with excitment as Harry was back. So I yelled Come In and to my disappointment it wasnt Harry, it was a nurse. Harry! Where are you?

"Morning Hailey how are you?"The nurse asked me in a low voice as if she was sad.

"Yes Im fine thank you, do you know where Harry is?"I asked her hoping she would know but she didnt say anything, she just looked down speechless and was about to leave the room. Huh?

"A few visitors will come to see you"She said and before I could ask her again, she closed the door as she left. What the hell? All I wanted was to know where was Harry? Where the hell was he? Few visitors will see me? Why whats the date? Its not my birthday today.

I was lying down on my bed looking around the room not knowing what to do as my Harry was missing. God dammit where did he go? What happened to him?Then the door slowly opened I looked hoping it was him but another disappointment but my anger turned into complete sadness as a very much crying Mom, and Gemma entered the room. Now I got worried. Why were they crying so much?

"Mom! Gemma! What happened?"I asked as they came to sit on a chair nect to me and they held both my hands on each side of me.

"Dont ask Hailey, leave it, how are you feeling?"Mom asked me as she wiped her tears pretending she was ok, but I knew she wasnt and was hiding something from me. Gemma was speechless really sad.

"Im not ok, have you seen Harry?"I snapped and they were both silent as if they didnt want to tell me. Oh oh. Now Im worried more.

"Gem...where is Harry?"I asked Gemma and she remained silent , after sometimes she took a paper from her bag and gave it to me.

"Read it"She said and I unfolded the paper and there the beautiful handwriting on it.

My Dear Hailey Jane Styles,

Have you taken your medecines? Hope you slept well last night, I know you must be searching for me but you dont have to, I am watching you and make sure you're safe. Im sorry, last night while we were sleeping I had a bad headache and I felt like throwing up, so i went to the bathroom and I threw up blood like a lot, I didnt want to wake you up because you were too beautiful sleeping so beautifully so these are my last words from my last breath. I hvave to thank you for some many things Hailey mainly for coming into my life, I was so happy to have you by my side and I ll always with you in this life and the next. Last night was the best night of my existence, i love you Hailey Styles to the moon and back, you are my everything. I have to say, be strong while fighting your cancer, stay strong dont worry, you always have my support for anything, this is not goodbye baby, dying is quicker than falling asleep, its a passage to another world and that world we both shall rule it together and be happy forever. And there wont be any cancer or whatever to stop us. I love you my Hailey forever.

Your Harry Edward Styles
xx, lots of love

I bursted crying like crazy while reading the letter of Harry and I kept it close to my heart as I was crying more. Harry was dead? Why why why why why? My Harry! They took my Harry from me!

"Hailey dont cry dont--"Mom and Gemma hugged me and cried too.

"Dont tell me not to cry! I love him, I want to see him where is he?"I asked her and now she looked at Gemma , both crying a loooot but not more than me.

"Call them"Gemma said and Mom nodded and rang the emergemcy button so a nurse came.

"What is it?"Nurse asked and she saw me crying hysterically hugging my pillow along with Harry's letter. Gemma was caressing my hair.

"Bring my son here"Mom said and tue nurse nodded and left the room, few minutes three nurses came and they carried the motionless body of my love, my Harry and placed him on the bed. Gemma helped me to get up and I stood next to him.

"Cardiac arrest, his heart failed last--"Nurse said and I cut her off.

"Shut up"I yelled and bursted crying on Harry 's chest like crazy.

"Leave us please"Gemma said and they left. Mom, Gemma and I were grieving Harry's death crying our hearts out.

"He loves you Hailey. so so so so much"Mom cried and I hugged.

"He's everything to me Mom. I cant live without him"I said and soon as I saod that I looked at that machine I was connected, only one thought in my mind.

"Literally"I said softly but loud enough to hear. Mom and Gemma got scared of what I ll do.

"Hailey you need to calm down"Mom said scared of my actions as I climbed back to my bed and my fingers plsying with the plug that keeps me alive.

"Hailey noooo dont even think about it, Harry wouldnt want you to do kill yourself"Mom gasped in fear. I cried more.

"I know whats good for me and I need Harr in my life"I cried.

"He ll always be with you girl, he s watching now and always will be, he loves you"Gemma cried squeezing my hand. I couldnt say anything else now, I was full on crying bringing my knees close to me and crying on them harder.

"Can I have a moment with him? Alone?"I asked mom and Gemma and they hesitated for a while but gave in after sometimes, when they were gone , I brought Harry's bed close to mine as usual and I cuddled with his chest like I always loved, but difference he couldnt have his arm around me pulling me closer or caressing me.

"Im coming Harry, i need you, there s no life without you"I cried and then the craziest thought came to my mind. I removed my tube on my nose and I cut the plug that connected me to the machine, my breathing was slowimg down fastly so I lied down on Harry's cold body.

"I love you Harry, lets travel the world in the new life to come , we ll always be together"I said and those were my last words before I kissed his cold lips and then everything went black and I was lifeless on the love of my life's body.

Third Person's Pov

Hailey ended her life because she couldnt live without Harry and she knew she was gonna die someday, she also didnt want the cancer to kill her, she felt like she was too weak to fight that dreadful disease without her Harry.

Anne and Gemma entered the room and gasped seeing the lovebirds both lifeless bodies on the bed, they both bursted crying and called the doctors to try to save Hailey, they connected her again to the machine and use the electric shock thing many times but too late. Hailey was gone already.

You must be wondering how come two people fall in love so deeply with each other so quickly? Well for some people it takes a week, a month, two months, three months, four, five, a year or two to finally have the true meaning of saying I Love You. Why did it happen so quickly for Harry and Hailey?

Only because it is True Love, it comes and happens at the unexpected time and once it comes it never goes. It only grows stronger and stronger day by day.

How long was their love?

5 Days but its not over, its a never ending true love.

The End

(A/N: Helloooo guys this is over yayyy but I was crying like crazy writing this final chapter, did you like it? Like this story? Comment below what you think!)