After I called him Ant he softened a little bit, but I could still tell he was livid.

"Who.....pushed you?" He mumbled out with his other hand that wasn't entwined in mine balling into a fist.

"It was no-" I was about to finish when Ant interrupted me.

"Who, Drea?" He asked once more.

I looked down in defeat and embarrassment and mumbled out who it was.

I was scared.

"Huh, Drea?" Ant asked me.

He took his other hand and rubbed it on my cheek to calm me down as I had already started to shake a bit.

"Jackson," I said firmly this time.

Antonio held my hand tightly and looked around trying to find the culprit.

"You won't find him. He left school early today." I whispered.

I looked down at my shoes afraid of Antonio's wrath he was going to unleash on Jackson, but almost as if he can read my mind he softened and loosened his grip on my hands.

He brought my chin up with my index finger and looked down at me with hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry tesoro." He softly said.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone at school to be hurt."

He gave me that nickname in kindergarten.

When I had asked him what that meant in astonishment. He said that meant treasure.

He said that I was his treasure and he would always love and care for me and never ever hurt me.

"I did not mean to scare you or leave you. I just want you to feel safe." He whispered to me.

I engulfed him in a deep hug as he played with my dark hair.

He removed my head from his chest and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I started to blush profusely and so did he.

I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck too.

At this point, we were both blushing like mad people when my teacher called my name.

"Drea, your father is here to pick you up!" She called out.

I was about to leave when a question popped up in my head.

"Ant, you never told me why you weren't at school for the whole day, and why you came back for dismissal," I said in curiosity.

Antonio's eyes lit up in amusement and he smiled a large grin.

"I got a shot at the doctor's. But I wasn't afraid because I thought of you." He said sweetly.

"And I came back during dismissal because I couldn't bear not seeing you for a whole day." After he said that I blushed like crazy.

That's when my mind did a whole 360 and I thought back to what he was saying about getting a shot.

My eyes widened and I knew my eyes were as big as saucers.

"Did it hurt?!" I asked worriedly. Ant laughed and shook his head.

"Of course not. It was kind of scary though but you helped me through it even though you weren't even there." He grinned.