Season 1 Chapter 10 : Bereft

Start from the beginning

Y/n: What kind of test? 

Artemis: He probably wants me to kill you? 

Suddenly Y/n heard a whistling sound and it got louder as it got closer. Y/n grabbed Artemis' hand and ran out of the shack and a missile fell on it blowing it up. Three tanks and a jeep started driving towards the two. They start running and the soldiers start shooting. Artemis shot an arrow at the jeep which blew up and turned the jeep over launching over both her and Y/n's head.

There was a green flash and Y/n turned into XLR8 and picked up Artemis and began evading tank fire.

XLR8: Sorry. They've got bigger arrows.

XLR8 ran in zig zags evading more tank fire.

Artemis: Thanks.

XLR8: No problem. Not to pry, but what's your name?

====================================================================================================

The scene changes to Miss Martian flying through the desert with a smile on her face.

Miss Martian: (I'm actually on Earth! I've wanted this for so long... even if it's not exactly like TV. But why can't I remember how I got here?)

Miss Martian crossed her legs and closed her eyes and her eyes turned white. She was using her powers in order to remember. She got flashbacks of Superboy when he was trying to attack her and memories of him telling her to be careful. She even got memories of making cookies.

M'gann: Be careful Superboy, they're hot.

Kid speeds by and takes Supeboy's cookie.

Kid: Not as hot as you babe. *eats cookie*

M'gann: Thanks, Wally. That's, um, sweet.

Kid: Not as sweet as you, sugar.

Y/n: So close yet so far.

Batman came over the intercom calling the entire team to the mission room.

[Flashback end]

Miss Martian: I'm on a team! I have friends! And a Superboy who might be...I need to find him them. (Hello? Um, team? Maybe they're just out of my range.)

================================================================================================

XLR8 stops running and puts Artemis down.

XLR8: Should be far enough.

Superboy landed in between XLR8 and Artemis. Superboy growls and backhands XLR8 into the side of the hill. Artemis did a backflip to get some distance from her and Superboy and started shooting explosive arrows at him. Superboy tried to punch Artemis but she dodged out of the way and Superboy got hit with a missile. 

=============================================================================================

Back with Miss Martian she got an image of Superboy in pain.

Miss Martian: (Superboy! Where are you?)

Miss Martian turned her head and saw smoke and flew towards it. 

=============================================================================================

Tanks were driving towarsd where Superboy was shot and the Kryptonian clone climbed out of the crater and jumped onto one of the tanks. He grabbed the turret and ripped it off. The soldier inside began shooting at Superboy and Supberboy grabbed him and threw him out of the tnk before ripping the top half off.