Blizard Confessions ~ Yukon(m) x Alaska(m) ~ Angst and Fluff

Start from the beginning

I turned back to the kitchen and continued my search.

Yukon's POV
I slowly open my eyes.
I'm quickly met with a sharp pain in my side.
Where am I?
What happened?
Who was here?

Where am I?
I'm in side now. That much I can tell.

I turned my head to see what I else I could figure out.

Who was with me?
Alaska.

He was sat on an arm chair and was on his phone. My mind slowly started remembering the pieces of what happened.
Where am I?
At Alaska's cabin.
Who was I with?
Alaska.
What happened?
I fell down a hill or something like that and cut my side on a big rock.

"A-Alaska?" Damn my voice is scratchy. He looked over and quickly came and knelt beside the couch.
"How are you feeling?" He ran his fingers through my hair. His ever stoic expression was gone, in it's place, a gentle yet concerned one. I could feel my face heat up.
"It h-hurts." I stated. I hate this. This is far to familiar. I'm far to vulnerable right now. I hate it. Even if it's Alaska, I don't like it. But what choice do I really have?

He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and some pain killers which he placed on the coffee table before turning back to me.

"I'll help you sit up, let me know if I hurt you." He carefully sat me up, only worsening the blush on my face.

His hands were surprisingly warm. I wanted to lean into him. I wanted him to just wrap his arms around me and stay like that.
I was to focused on that train of thought to even notice if it hurt or not.
He handed me the pills and water and I took them.

"Here are some pants you can change into, I'll put your jeans to get washed with you jacket and sweater."

I took the sweatpants he gave me, at which point I noticed I was wearing one of his hoodies. Also at which point I realized what he had said.
"But aren't they ripped?" Huh, guess my voice is slowly coming back.
He froze, almost as though he hadn't realized that.
"We're gonna pretend I noticed that." I gave a small chuckle, which he met with an awkward smile. "I guess I'll just put your jeans and socks to get washed."

With that, he quickly left the area so I could change. After I changed I sat back on the couch. My side was killing me after moving that much, but I wasn't about to tell him that.

"You can come back now!" I yelled, which was quickly followed by a cough. I guess my voice isn't fully back yet.
He came back in took my jeans, left and then came back taking a seat on the edge of the couch.
I laid back down, looking up at him.
...
This felt oddly familiar...
Yet vastly different...
I actually have someone this time...
I couldn't help but smile.

"What's got ya grinning?" Alaska raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you." I simply stated, still smiling.

"Don't mention it."

We sat in silence for a little while, just staring at each other.

"Hey, um..." Alaska looked away.

"Yeah?" I asked, slowly sitting up.

"Can I admit something to you?" He asked nervously.
If I'm honest it was kinda nice seeing this side of him. He doesn't usually emote very much. So seeing him nervous like this was... cute.

"Of course."

He leaned in closer to me, until our foreheads were touching. He looked me in the eyes.

"I really want to kiss you right now." He told me quietly.

I swear my heart skipped a beat. I was silent for a few moments, trying to collect myself enough to answer.

"I mean, I wouldn't be mad if you did."

He gave a small chuckle.

Then it happened.
He kissed me.

Alaska's POV
I kissed him.
I actually kissed him!

It was amazing.

We finally pulled a part, just staring into each other's eyes.

"Yeah I'm definitely not mad at that." He stated.

I gave a laugh, which he returned.

"Yuki?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I asked him, slightly more confident then I was when I mentioned kissing him.
He leaned onto me, resting chin on my shoulder.

"Of course."

I wrapped my arms around him happily.

"But can we please lay down because my side is starting to really hurt." He stated.
I quickly moved to lay under him, and he curled up on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and he dozed off.

This went much better then I thought it would have.
Well, beside the whole get separated and him getting cut thing.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and dozed off as well.

I guess we really did end up fine.