He just know that she beat people to relieve her stress. So he sent her to vacation for one year and today she returned. He thought she might have been changed but no she is still the same. But he is tolerating her for the sake of his mom's kindness.

As Misoo left the cabin, Taehyung sighed and rested his head on the back of the chair he is sitting. Soon after a knock was heard and he gave the permission to the person on the other side to come in and a boy with worried face came in.

Taehyung Smiled and signalled the boy to come close. Jungkook walked towards Taehyung's desk and kept the hot chocolate on the desk, standing near it.

Taehyung extended his both hand while sitting on the chair. Jungkook sighed and went inside his boyfriend's warmth. He hugged the elder snuggling on the CEO's neck.

Jungkook: taetae, are you okay?

Taehyung: yes baby. I'm okay. Now you are here so I'm totally fine.

Taehyung said and kissed the younger's head. Jungkook snuggled more into him. Taehyung pulled the boy more towards him, resulting in jungkook sitting on the other's lap.

After few minutes, the younger pulled from the hug with a pout. Taehyung chuckled and kissed the pout. Jungkook showed his Bunny smile.

Jungkook: taetae, tomorrow I want a leave.

Jungkook said with a point while fidgeting with his fingers.

Taehyung: why baby?

Taehyung asked caressing the boy's cheeks with his thumb. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck pulling him closer. He leaned towards Taehyung's ear whispering..

Jungkook: I have a full day tomorrow at uni.

He giggled and pulled away. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Taehyung: that's it. I thought something spicy.

He smirked and leaned towards the younger. Jungkook gasped and tried to push the CEO away but it was no use.

Jungkook: taetae, someone might come. Leave me. I have uni in the evening. I have to f-finish my w-work.. mmm

Jungkook whimpered when Taehyung nibbled his ears. Time to time blowing in it. The boy shaked at the moment.

Jungkook: tae...

Taehyung: yes baby.

Jungkook: I----

Taehyung attached their lips into a passionate kiss. Their lips moulding likes a missing puzzle piece.

Taehyung sucked the younger's bottom plump lip while Jungkook sucked the older's upper thin lip. Both the males were eating each other like no tomorrow.

Until, two guys broke into the ceo's cabin.

Jihope: tae---

Both gasped at the sight and turned around. Jungkook widened his eyes and tried to push the elder away. But Taehyung gripped his wrist with one hand and his waist with other hand, kissing him hungrily.

Jungkook: H-hyung mm...

Jungkook tried to speak between the kiss. Jimin and Hoseok exited the cabin, with an awkward laugh.

Jungkook whinned and tried to wiggle from the grip. And finally Taehyung let him go. As soon as Taehyung left the bunny boy's hand, he started to leave small punches on the ceo's chest.

Jungkook: tae, why you did that? *whine* now how can I face them?

Jungkook pouted looking down. Taehyung raised the smaller boy's head with his index finger, he tried to kiss his pout but Jungkook kept his small hand between their lips.

Jungkook: Don't talk to me.

Jungkook tried to get up from the older's lap but Taehyung pulled him towards him making the boy fall on the ceo's hard chest.

Taehyung: baby, no need to be embarassed. We are boyfriends after all. We can kiss whenever we want.

He said and kissed the blushing boy again.

Jungkook: hyungie...

He whinned and got off from the CEO's lap. He hid his face in his palm and exited the cabin.

Jimin: kookie no need to be shy!!

Jimin and hobi laughed and entered inside the ceo's cabin.

__

Misoo: who is he? Why is he running from tae's cabin like this?

Misoo thought and walked away from the place to get to her department. She didn't saw Jungkook's face.

Btw imagine her as Park Misoo☝🏻

__

Lisa: what?!

Lisa screamed hearing her bestfriend's request.

Jungkook: please lili. I wanna surprise Taetae.

Lisa: are you really my innocent kook? Who gave you this idea?

She gasped thinking about the boy's request.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung asked me whether we did it or not. So... I wanna satisfy tae. Please...

He pouted and showed his puppy eyes to his bestfriend, who sighed and nodded her head.

Lisa: okay. Do as I say.

She said and whispered something to him. He widened his eyes at it.

Jungkook: isn't it too much?

Lisa: then think yourself.

She said and was about to get up but...

Jungkook: okay okay I'm doing. Please help me in buying the things.

Lisa: sure!

She said and both hugged eachother.

~•~

Spicy episode to come 😈🌟

Plz do vote and comment 💜