Chapter 51

Point of View Hermione

I sat on the cold floor of the cellar. The blanket and the pillow were gone and the sun has gone to sleep.
,,Hermione?" Neville attracted my attention on him. I nodded and looked at him questioning.
,,You're alive? Are you alright?" He asked, obviously in worries. Clueless I nodded again. ,,Me? I am alright- but you? How are you? You don't look very-" two Arms wrapped arround me from the back and I screamingly gasps startled.

,,Mione! It is just me!" Ron giggled and turned me to face him.
I couldn't lift my glance from his bruised face.
,,What did they do to you..?" I whispered. Neville and Ron shook their heads. ,,You don't wanna tell us you're doing better? Do you?" I shrugged and let my finger wander over a cut on Rons shoulder. He pulled it back from my touch.

I turned away from him and layed down on the cold stone floor and closed my eyes. ,,Good night" a few of the others returned it, but not that loudly and after a while I must have fallen asleep.

--------Time Skip-------

When I woke up the next morning, it was still dark, but you could see lonley lightbundles hitting the objects behind the old window.
Irregular, nearly rattling breaths rang out softly and filled the otherwise so quiet morning mood.

I turned to the otherside, when a loud scream echoed through the manor. ,,How often do I need to tell you Rodolphus? I- DON'T- WANNA- FUCK- WITH- YOU-" The dull voice of Bellatrix - I can tell anytime.
Next to me, woke up the other slowly.
Cho looked at me- her mind somewhere else. She blinked sleepy and sat up. Neville just turned arround to his other side.
But Ginny started to shake horibly, and I realized too what an argument between the forced couple meant.

,,Bella calm down!" I heard Cissas Voice next to the stairs.
,,How am I supposed to caom down? This douchebag only wants one thing!" Shoes were to be heard and behind the door the three people stood. The couple which were distanced by Cissa in the middle.
I swallowed and looked over to Ginny who had tears in her eyes.

In the meantime the others were awoken too, only Lavender layed- with open eyes pointing to the ceilling- on the back and seemed to not see or hear whats happening.

The door burst open and the Lestranges headed straight to us.
Bellatrix grabbed my ubber arm. I couldn't see Ginny anymore because I was turned away from her.

The dark witch's long claw-like nails dug into my flesh, but I was too scared to say anything or even make a sound.
When she got to the top of the stairs, she grabbed my hair and dragged me straight into her room. I swallowed hard as she pulled me against the wall and braced her arms on either side of my head.

"Did you miss me Muddy?" She whispered loudly and my breath caught.
I tried to say something back, but no sound came out of my mouth.
She leaned very close to my ear
"I asked you if you missed me!"
She yelled in my ear, I felt like my eardrums were about to flow liquid out to my ears. "Y-y-yes" I stuttered, but I still had the feeling that everything had gotten stuck in my throat.

Her hands grabbed my wrists roughly and fixed those next to my head. She leaned forward again, this time to my other ear. Her warm, uncomfortable breath began to brush my skin. I turned my head to the other side, but unfortunately I hadn't considered that I was making the whole side of my neck available to her.

But I immediately saw my mistake as her sharp and broken teeth dig into my neck. I cried out and pain filled my body.
"Are you in pain Muddy? I'm sorry," she said, falsly worried She began licking the bite and kissing hard. I tried to wriggle free, but it didn't help. She just pressed my wrists tighter against the wall and placed her leg between my thighs.

I let out a helpless whimper and gave in. It didn't make any sense anyway. Her lips worked their way forward. I flinched when she reached a sensitive spot. She let out an amused sound and began sucking on that spot. I bit my lip, not wanting to moan, not liking it. But my body seemed to see it differently.

A soft moan came through my closed mouth. "Does MY Muddy like that?" she asked after raising her head briefly. I shook my head and tried to free my hands to push her away from me.
"Then I guess I'll have to come up with something else," she whispered and began sucking on my neck again. I leaned my head against the wall and tried to stop the tingling in my stomach.

"P-please s-stop," I whispered softly, a low groan unavoidable. "No." She replied simply. Her hands forced my own over my head, alas, she still didn't lift her lips from my neck. She cupped both wrists with one hand and placed the other hand on the side of my neck. Then she broke away from me.

Her finger slid over the spot she... had explored. I swallowed and could imagine what she was examining.
I dropped my head and waited to see what happened next. She ran her fingers up my neck and brushed my lips. I turned my head to the side. But that didn't help, she grabbed my chin and turned it forward again.

"Eyes on me little one" she demanded, when I saw her biting her lip, I had to swallow. She put her hand under my shirt, but just before she reached my Bra the door flew open and Lucius was standing there . Bella rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed breath. "What's going on?" she asked through clenched teeth. Her hand stayed where it was and she didn't take her eyes off me either.

"I should ask you from Cissa to send the mudblood to the kitchen. She should make breakfast. For all of us. You know, Crouch, Fenrir, The Carrows, Rudolphus and Dolohov." She let out a hiss. "If I have to let her go...." Mr Malfoy gave a smug smile. "I'm sorry you didn't get any further... I'm afraid Cissa just knows exactly what she's interrupting you about. Breakfast can be later if you like." I swallowed. Bellatrix pushed herself off the wall and looked down at my neck again.

"Nice spot you have there" Lucius pointed to my neck. I bit back a scathing answer. With trembling fingers, I tried to pull my shirt over it, but Bellatrix slapped my hand away and pulled my shirt down. I gave up and just nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Bella grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the kitchen,

Cissa was waiting outside. Her eyes fell on my neck. She opened the door and Bella and Lucius entered, Bella pulling me in with her. When I looked into the other room I had to swallow harder than before. I immediately looked away from the table. Cho... Lavender... Ginny... no... I didn't want to see that. Bellatrix laughed and pushed me towards the stove.

Then she retreated into the room. Cissa stood next to me and explained to me what to cook. "Sorry about this sight. It must hurt a lot seeing your friends like this." I nodded, following her previous instructions.