Chapter 48

point of view Hermione

I yawned heartily several times and then looked around.
When my gaze reached Bellatrix's bed, I saw her sitting on the edge, grinning.
"Slept well Muddy?" She asked sweetly.
My gaze darkened.

Bellatrix held out her hand.
I looked at her suspiciously. ,,Come on. Or is someone a bad girl and wants to be punished?" My hand reached out for hers and her fingers closed around mine. She jerked and I lost my footing, causing me to fall to my knees in front of her.

,,Aw falling for me pet?"
I wanted to get up but I felt her foot on my back. I panicked at my helplessness and began to wriggle. Suddenly the foot disappeared and before I could crawl away she had me on her lap. There was a knock on the door and Bella let it unlock.

Draco stood in front of it and sneered at me when he saw me. "What is it?" Bella asked, clearly annoyed. "Mom said I should get you and the Mudblood for breakfast."
Bellatrix grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind her as she passed Draco. As I had to get past Draco, he tripped me and I stumbled but caught myself only to run into Lestrange. She had stopped in front of the kitchen and grinned when I took a step back as quickly as possible.

Draco stepped behind me and my eyes widened, then I was pulled into the kitchen. "Good morning Bella" but she only grumbled at her brother-in-law. She sat in her chair and me on her lap.
My lips trembled and I trembled violently. Her breath hit my ear and I stopped breathing for a moment. "Come make me a toast with black currant jam."
She instructed, her sharp chin pressing uncomfortably hard into my shoulder.

With trembling hands I grabbed a piece of toast and her knife and began to butter her toast. When I was done she took it. I folded my hands nervously in my lap and tried to ignore my hunger, but my stomach threw a spanner in the works.

A laugh came from behind and the others had to smile too. I felt Bellatrix lean her forward and her toast appeared at my mouth. "Eat before I change my mind," she whispered, almost too softly to hear.
Hectic I took a bite and the toast vanished.
I savored the taste before gulping down. The toast appeared at my mouth again and I bit more slowly. This time I swallowed more.

My hunger pangs were satisfied and Bellatrix seemed ready too.
She grabbed her coffee cup and drank something before putting it down again.
"Draco honey, wouldn't you have a glass of milk for our muddy?" she asked with a superior grin. Draco handed her the milkfilled glass after filling one.

Bellatrix raised the glass and tipped it. I swallowed quickly before it spilled.
I wanted to put my hands on the glass, but she pushed them back down with her other arm. I took another quick sip and felt my thirst quench. When the glass was empty she put it on the table.

"Thanks" I whispered scared and looked down at my feet nervously. Bellatrix's pointed chin rested on my shoulder again and I stifled a hiss. "And how's it going with the Mudblood?" the older Malfoy asked, giving me a sardonic look, which I scowled at.
"She doesn't seem to have any respect," he said coldly and I lowered my eyes again.
"I know, I think I'll have to teach her a lesson."

She began to nibble on my ear and I flinched away. "Maybe Rudolphus will help me"
I widened my eyes and shook my head slightly, then I sat down relatively straight again.
Her mouth appeared against my ear again, but I managed to keep myself from flinching.
,,And? What was so difficult about that?" she purred, her mouth trailing down until it reached my collarbone.

I pressed my lips together to keep from whimpering. Her hands wandered up from my thighs to my stomach. I couldn't suppress it anymore and I let out a whimper. "Bella. Why do you have to treat her so well?" Draco asked, glaring at me hatefully.
I gave him a scowl. "What would you do then? Fuck her brains out?" she asked, predents to be interested, and let go of me. His gaze darkened.

"Bella! Don't talk to my son like that!" Addressed turned her head to Cissa. "You know, maybe I see your bad mood, with our Muddy, just to Rud. Then I won't let myself be teased when I'm having fun." Her gaze fixed on each Malfoy in turn. All three started to say something, but Cissa was the quickest.
"Don't you dare! Granger stays here!"

A violent argument broke out and the volume swelled.
I covered my ears when it got too loud.
When the argument didn't seem to abate, thanks to Bella, I turned to Lestrange, who didn't notice, and carefully placed my lips over her mouth. Immediately everyone in the room fell silent. I broke away from her again.

"Is it always this loud at breakfast?" I asked softly, cheeks flushed, after turning around.