• Chapter 16 •

Start from the beginning

Usagi puts her arm in front of me. "Back off." Said Usagi with a melatonin voice. Kuina just chuckled and look at the people in front of her. "No wonder you're not with Arisu." Kuina mumbles the word but gladly I heard it. But what does she mean by that?

I'm confused, so I decided not to think about it. Until I heard a voice from afar. "Hey, stop playing that tacky music!" I look around and wonder who could that be.

And saw a group of men walking. Everyone went quiet and people started to whisper to each other. I saw the man who was walking in the front, and suddenly it hit me.

'He's the guy from the game of tag.' I look at him and he has a scar on his right eye 'Damn...' I began to panic a little and hold Usagi's hand for some comfort.

Usagi notices this and puts her arm around me

Usagi notices this and puts her arm around me. These guys are scaring me and I don't know why. Everyone begins to back a bit because don't want to a scene or whatever.

"It's the militants at the Beach." Said Kuina, I look at Kuina and listen. "If you want to live peacefully at the Beach, avoid getting involved with them." As Kuina finished.

I look back at the militants, they're getting closer, my heart starting to beat fast and I couldn't breathe properly. Usagi's grip around me becomes tighter.

"The leader, Aguni, is an ex-SDF officer, and he is in charge of all the weapons at the Beach." Said Kuina 'So he's the leader huh.'

"The ones currently in power at the Beach are the Number One, Hatter, and his devotees as well as the militants led by Aguni." Said Kuina, I put slowly put my head at Usagi's shoulders... I think I'm going to pass out.

| Usagi's POV |

While listening to her, I couldn't help but have bad vibes with the militants. Rin put her head on my shoulders, I went worried and pulled her closer to me and hold her hand making sure that everything is okay.

"We've only barely managed to maintain peace and order here, but a conflict between the two parties could happen anytime." Kuina finished and I'm trying not to make eye contact with them.

My only focus is Rin right now. Rin hugged me tightly. 'I think she's getting nervous.'

"What happened to your pal?" Aguni asks Arisu. I glared at them. Aguni receives a silent answer from Arisu. "I see. He died."
"What a shame."

"So only the small fish survived." Said Aguni "Do you know each other?" Kuina asks confused. Aguni only ignores her and looks at me, I look back glaring at him, I hold Rin close to me.

"You, bring that woman over." Said Aguni command the other militant. "Hey!" shout Arisu,            "-Stop. Don't get yourself involved!" Kuina cut off Arisu as he stands up.

"Our boss says he wants to have a taste of you." Said the other militant. "Come." The militant grabbed my hand, but I wouldn't let him. "Stop it." Arisu grabs his hand before he could grab me.