You got bored of the park because you had no one to spend it with, but it was fine.

Then you went to the arcade, since you haven't been there for a while.

When you arrived, you immediately went to the motorcycle game.

You've forgotten how fun the arcade was after not going here for such a long time.

You finished your game and walked to the dance game. You pressed on it and pick a random song.

Warrior by B.A.P came up, but you didn't know how the song went.

You shrugged it off and danced along with the dance moves. You tried your best and after a while, everything fell into place and you were actually doing really good.

♪Warrrioiiiiooorrr~♪

The song finished and so did your dancing.

"That was fun." You smiled at your impressive score; you saw that your score topped the previous highest score.

You turned around to try a new game, but you were stopped by a familiar blonde head of hair. He looked up at you and he smirked. You realized it was Zelo.

"You beat my score." He pouted, cutely.

You smirked back.

"Oh, I did? Well, it's probably because I'm a better dancer than you." You stuck out your tongue and you smiled.

His pout changed to a smirk as if he thought of something evil to do.

"I challenge you!" He pointed his index finger at you while yelling like a complete lunatic.

"Okay, but what will happen if I win?" You raised your eyebrows.

He smiled and walked over to the dancing board next to yours.

"Then I'll be your slave for the day, but if I win, you'll be my slave for the day." He chuckles evilly.

"You've got yourself a deal. Prepare for the whooping of your life." You grinned at his already lit up face.

"No, you be prepared!"

*Whatever you say.*

***

"No, let me pick the song!" He pouts towards you.

"No, I'm doing it!" You yelled back and pressed another random song.

The randomizer searched through the selection and picked a song.

Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior

He laughs evilly and shows me a devilish smile. He rubbed his two palms and continued laughing.

"I'm an expert at this song!" He says and put on his game face on.

You did the same and prepared for the moves because you need to win.

The song started to play and two icons popped up, one boy for Zelo and one girl for you. You grew excited.

♪ Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry  

Naega naega naega munjuh

Nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby

Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty  

Noonee booshuh booshuh booshuh

Soomee makhyuh makhyuh makhyuh 

Naega micheo micheo baby ♪