Chapter 20: Still A friend

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Stop asking anymore questions, commander Nile. If you don't want Stohess to be destroyed, better dispatch your troops now and help us to capture the enemy." I said which made him gasped.

He was about to speak but Jean came out of the carriage looking annoyed.

He walked towards us. "Commander, can I go and help with the mission?" Jean asked.

Erwin nod. "Yes. Just ask for your ODM gear." Erwin said. Jean nod. He looked at and we both nod at each other.

"W-what is happening?! Erwin what the hell?!" Nile aimed his shotgun at Erwin. I quickly grabbed my dagger at my back and pointed at Nile's neck.

The other MP's aimed their guns at me.

"Go and shoot, Erwin or any of us but you won't be able to do that because I'll slit your neck. All of you put down your guns or you'll see your commander here covered with his own blood." I said while glaring
at these unicorn fuckheads.

"H-how dare you?! You don't have any fear don't you?!" Nile asked.

I hissed and rolled my eyes. "I fight titans, commander Nile. They're  more terrifying than you, unicorn fuckheads. No, actaully you're not even scary."

Erwin held my shoulders. "That's enough, Y/N." He said and took the dagger from my hand. "We can't afford to fight now. We have other priorities to do."  

I hissed and rolled my eyes at Nile.

"Erwin, you'll pay for this." Nile said. He put down his gun as well as the other MP's.

Nile dispatched his troops.

"Don't think you're getting away from this." Nile said to Erwin.

Erwin nod his head. "I know. I will still go at the royal capital." He said which made me smile.

Erwin is really an amazing commander.

"Levi, Y/N. You two go check the situation." Erwin said.

We both nod.

One of our comrades gave us an ODM gear. I quickly put on mine. I sighed when I saw my hands shaking. I am nervous. I feel anxious about all of this. I am fixing the starps on my legs when suddenly Levi held my hand so I looked at him.

"Calm down, Y/N. I can't say we'll be fine but try to calm down." He said and sighed.

I nod my head.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to calm down." I said and was about to fixed the straps of my gear but Levi did it.

"Let me do it. Your hands are shaking." He said and started ficing my gear.

He was quick to do it so we immediately made our way to the place where the fighting is happening.

My eyes widened when I saw Annie's titan lying face down on the ground and she's out from the nape. Eren is behind her. A bright light suddenly filled the whole place.

"W-what..." I said.

"Damn it. He's going to eat her." Levi said. He used more gas to go faster and I did the same.

Before Eren could even eat Annie, we  made our way to Eren. Levi sliced Eren's nape and it showed Eren. I held Eren and hissed. "Don't eat her, Eren. We'll lose a valuable lead." I said and brought him out of his titan form.

Armin rushed towards us.

"Eren!"

I gave Eren to Armin.