·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Regrets; Bryce

Start from the beginning

"Don't try playing the hero," taking his hand away from her face, he looks at her. In her eyes he can tell she's falling deep.

That's the last of that conversation between the two. Nothing else could be said or done, changing the boys perspective.

He turned everything that he ever was as a "Villain" onto her. The girl who was so desperately in love didn't expect any of this. How could all of this, been the plan?

Everyone despised her now. All of his problems went away. There was no doubt or worry that had to be left in his mind. She's known as the Villain, an obsession that she has. Leading her to act out.

"It's not me they're afraid of, love. It's you."

She can remember those exact words. It replays in her head, nonstop. There's no flashback or anything, of a scene to hearing his words directly. Nothing that she can think of atleast.

The girls days consist of laying in her bed, snuggled into the covers. It's the only place she felt safe in. The atmosphere around her didn't feel like anything it once did.

"What would you be without me?" a faint whisper comes to ear.

"I don't get it."

"Everything that you endured, made you become so strong," a light shriek comes out of the voice.

She tosses and turns as the scattered voices come out of no where. This guilt of some kind kept forming in her stomach. There was nothing that she did wrong? Why feel this way? She's a good person? The girl who tossed and turned tightened her grip on the pillow.

Obviously there was something wrong... maybe it's that gut feeling you get. But in all honestly, she felt her whole body being broken. I can't bring myself to try to do anything. I just stay In the slight panic that is arising. Questioning myself and the decisions I have made.

"Come on now, you gotta get up," a quiet yet demanding voice can be heard. Of course it can be heard. All there was to hear beyond that was silence.

"Let my heart just know that this was all ending," a light huff can be heard straight after.

"You're safe in this bed, aren't you?" The girl questions her best friend.

"Yes," she understood this much to know what was happening. She's seen the situation inside and out.

"Stop trying to escape, it only makes everything worse for yourself."

"Myself," the silence afterwards was unpleasant.

"I," that's the only word that can come out of the other girls mouth.

"I'm just trying to help," she speaks again quietly. Maybe she doesn't know anything about her friend after all.

"I myself, is who I'm trying to escape from," the tried girl says with a shaky breathe. Looking at the ceiling with a dull expression.

"Explain to everyone who truly is the bad guy," the helpless friend speaks up. Trying everything in her power to understand more.

"Sometimes, it's easier to lie," the emotionless girl looks up at the other. The first time since she has arrived.