Chapter 12 - You Look Like You're Having Fun

Start from the beginning

"Have you met a pair of guys named Sohma? One blonde and the other with white hair?" Kyo asked as we were exploring trying to find the right class. I was standing off to the side only half paying attention. I was busy trying to figure out if it was Akito that had shown up.

"Y-yes, they're in our class." The first year girl stutters.

"Go get them." Kyo orders. He really needed to work on his manners with girls. He can be very intimidating.

"Sure." she says and heads into class. I continue to stand off to the side and ignore people but I overhear a couple of boys talking.

"Hey, check her out. Isn't she cute?"

"Definitely."

"Her hair looks so weird though. Not to mention quite."

"Suits me. Bold girls are a pain, you know?"

"Fair enough." I knew they were talking about me. Being a member of the Sohma clan, we always were talked about our looks. But I had no clue what to do. Much like last time I froze up and had no clue what to do in this situation.

"Let's go talk to her." one of them says and at that point an arm slams on the wall above my head. I look to see Kyo hovering near me and glaring at the guys. They end up running off leaving the two of us.

 They end up running off leaving the two of us

"Thanks."

"No problem but this is what you get if you look so shy. It makes it seem like you could easily get taken advantage of. Try to act more confidently when you're alone and you have less chances of them bothering you." He explains.

"Right." I agree and stiffen my body making me look alert and confident.

"When you are alone I said. You can relax all you want when I'm with you" he tells me.

"Sure." I agree and go back to how I was. It takes him a moment and then Kyo starts to panic a little.

"I-I didn't mean that in a weird way, okay?!" he shouts

"What do you mean by weird?" I wonder not really understanding what he meant.

"What was I anxious for? Am I stupid?" He sighs.

"Hallo! Ami!" Momiji yells running over. It took me a second to realize that he was wearing shorts and the top of the female uniform.

"Hi Mo-" I try to say but instead gets interrupted when Kyo wacks him in the head.

"Are you stupid?!" he yells.

"Kyo calms down!" I panic.

"How am I supposed to calm down when he comes to school like this?" he asks, gesturing to Momiji in the uniform.

"Yo" Haru says, finally joining us. Unsurprisingly he was also dressed very differently as well. He was wearing many pieces of jewelry, with his school uniform..