Chapter 24: Qamar

Start from the beginning

I slip my arms around Elias's warm torso and rest my head on his chest. He grunts and scoots closer to the desk, "I love you," I mumble into his chest.

Elias pulls my head out of his chest, cradling it in his palms, "ti amo." Elias brushes my cheek with his thumb. His brows furrow and his nostrils flare. Elias grips my jaw lightly and turns my head sideways then upwards, examining my face, "who the fuck touched you?" Elias growls.
(Italian- I love you.)

"What? What's wrong?" I question Elias, grabbing his hand from my face.

"There are bruises on your face, who did this?" Elias demands an answer, squeezing my waist with one hand.

I turn around on Elias's lap, looking for something on Elias's desk. I grab Elias's phone off the desk and turn it on. The screen flashes on and a photo of me and Gio pops up. I smile at the image then turn around to see Elias's face. He looks pissed, "who?" He says. I whip my head around and click on the small camera icon in the corner. I look at my reflection, touching my face. There are red blotches on my jaw from where Courtney grabbed me.

"I didn't think she grabbed me that hard—,"

"Who?!" Elias repeats, tightening his arms around me.

"Courtney—,"

"I'll kill her," Elias growls.

I turn my body and smack Elias upside the head, "you can't just say stuff like that Elias! She looked so... scared. Please don't hurt her," I plead, turning back around.

Elias chuckles as something hardens underneath me. He springs up, slamming my hips onto the desk. He slams his hips into mine, leaning over me, pressing his chest onto my back.

Elias's hand wraps around my nape, holding me down, "just say the word, and I'll fuck you in every way you want, piccolina," Elias whispers, kissing the bruises on my jaw.

I flip myself over and grab the collar of Elias's shirt, his lips part and his breathing turns heavy. Just before our lips touch, I slide my finger between our mouths, pressing it to his lips, "but you're not done groveling," I whisper.

I push Elias back down into his chair, leaving him in awe. I grab his phone then take a seat back on his lap, purposely moving around a little too much. I grab his phone and open the camera app so I can fix my hair. Through the reflection, I can see Elias pouting.

We make eye contact and he rests his chin on my shoulder, hugging me tightly. I snap a photo of the scene and send it to myself, "this is the cruelest punishment I've ever had to experience and I've been waterboarded three times, and stabbed, and shot," Elias whines.

"Dommage," I giggle.
(French- Too bad.)

Elias snatches his phone from my hand and shoves it up my skirt. The camera clicks and a flash of light comes from under my skirt.

"Screen saver worthy, yes or no?" Elias asks, holding up the photo of my panties. He goes back to the camera just so he can see my blushing face in the reflection. I try to snatch the phone but Elias quickly pulls away and shoves it in his underwear, "go ahead, grab it," Elias whispers, nibbling on my ear.

I grab the laptop on Elias's desk and pull it closer, "let's just watch a movie," I mumble flipping open the laptop.

Elias's hands come around me, typing his password into the keyboard, "porn?"