Chapter 5: Piccolina

☼ Elias ☼

Marcus is chasing a laughing Gio and Luca around the pool because they sprayed him with their water guns. I'm sitting on one of the pool chairs watching the two idiots and Gio. Courtney is sitting next to me talking about god knows what.

She won't leave me the fuck alone!

Finally, Marcus snatches Luca's water gun away and starts chasing him and Gio. Marcus starts to shoot at Luca relentlessly while Gio takes cover beside me. "Please stop, it's so cold my balls are shriveling up!" Luca yells. Marcus stops shooting him, walks up a few feet, and kicks Luca into the pool, "no fair!" He shouts resurfacing.

"You're next!" Marcus says pointing at Gio, sauntering slowly towards us.

"E, save me!" Gio shouts grabbing my arm as a shield. He holds up a water balloon over his head and threatens Marcus, "back, back I say!" He turns to me with his doe eyes, "please E, protect me!"

I smile at him and reach for the water balloon above his head, giving it a squeeze so it would pop right over him and he squeals, "no can do buddy," I tell him.

"Awe, I can protect you Gio!" Courtney says with her hand over her heart.

"Um... I think I'll take my chances..." Gio deadpans then runs off leaving a baffled blonde behind. Marcus quickly chases after him, Luca close behind, both of them laughing.

Courtney wipes the shock off her face and leans in forward, deliberately pressing her arms together to push her boobs out of her neon pink bikini top. "So Elias-" she gets interrupted by girls screaming.

Marcus and Luca are shooting Maeve, Sabrina, and Alz in hopes of getting Gio, who's conveniently hiding behind Maeve. Artemis and Apollo growl at the two cunts with water guns, then run off to the pool.

The girls laugh and form a wall around Gio. Sabrina grabs Gio's water gun and points it at Luca, "hand it over and no one gets hurt." He turns to Marcus, offers a quick 'sorry' and hands it over to her. Now with two water guns, she chases Marcus and Luca through the yard. Alz grabs the bucket of water balloons and chases after them and quickly betrays Sabrina by throwing them at her.

Maeve stalks over with Gio's hand in hers. Her wet, white t-shirt clinging to her body from the water. It's a little see-through now and I can see the mint green top that is doing poorly at concealing her tits.

Fuck me.

I hop off of the chair and dive straight into the pool. Maeve helps Gio strap on his floaties and Courtney makes her way over to the pool dipping her legs in before submerging herself underwater, a few seconds later she comes back up and whips her hair back, running her hands through it. She starts swimming to me but is interrupted by a splash between us, Luca jumped in.

Thank you Luca!

Soon after that Sabrina, then Alz, followed by Marcus jump in. Gio seeing us all in the pool decides to jump in as well, directly on top of me. I catch him mid-air and throw him towards the shallower end, he bobs up laughing. Artemis and Apollo swim over to Gio and keep him company.

After about thirty minutes Gio drags himself out of the pool and groggily walks around the pool's edge towards the pool chairs, Artemis and Apollo by his side. The three climb onto a chair and lay down, Gio laying on Apollo while Artemis snuggles into Gio. The girls 'awe' and take a few pictures, so does Luca.