Chapter {8}

"Hey y/n!", Toga greets you. "Nice work, those dumb heroes got distracted so easily.", she says. "Thanks!", you say, blushing a little. "Did you get the files?", you ask. "Yep!", she smiles wide, showing her cute fangs.

The LoV reviews the files together and you catch Toga glancing at you a few times. Can she be falling for you already? No, that's stupid, it's way too soon. Still, you can't help the blush slowly creeping onto your face. Dabi nudges you and gives you a teasing look. You playfully kick his leg. He laughs a bit and then leans in to whisper something in your ear. "Watch out y/n, your precious Toga's getting jealous. Or is that what you wanted?", he joked. Your blush grew wider as you glanced at Toga to see her giving Dabi a dirty look. As soon as she notices you looking at her, she whips her head around and pretends to be extremely interested in the files she recovered.

Later, you head to your room and prepare for tomorrow. You do a small workout, shower, brush your teeth, and put on a face mask while you scroll on your phone. You hear a knock at your door sometime after 9:00. You open the door to reveal Toga, looking at you with a weird look.

"What's wrong? Is something on my face?", you ask. "Uhh, yeah, a face mask.", she says. Oh, duh! "How come you knocked?" "Oh, I was just wondering if I could sleep in here tonight?", she asks. "Of course!", you reply, happy to accommodate her. You wash off the face mask and settle into bed with Toga right next to you. You fall asleep pretty quickly.