prologue

having his victim on chokehold, struggling for every breath, he laughed at the sight of the pathetic boy that laid before him. begging to be let go. he pushed his purple hair from his face, glaring into his victims eyes. eyes that were so dark, that would send shivers down your spine. he lunged forward, striking the knife into the boys chest, shades of red mixing together causing him to feel a sense of pleasure. he smiled psychotically at the lifeless body in front of him, proud of what he had done.

a smile still etched onto his face, as he wiped the bloody knife off onto his pants. the clock had just struck midnight, so the purple haired boy knew no one would find the body until the morning. he let out a sigh, "that was fun." he mumbled to himself, "you were quite a fight," the male said to the lifeless body while pointing his knife at it.

he quickly scrambled in his bag, pulling out purple spray paint. he shook the can up, before spraying the word 'BIN' in capital letters, next to the victim. he threw the can of spray paint back into his bag, along with the stained knife.

he smiled once again, and ran off into the distance. his body slowly blending in with the night sky, once again bin, had struck again without being caught.

'bin'
coming soon.