◈ Chapter 49 ◈

Start from the beginning

"I thought we had this talk before! We both will get what we want-"

"You'll get your revenge, leaving Taehyung miserable, what about me? How will I get my revenge? How will that girl pay me back for every single second I wasted trying to reach out to her?!", the heavy sound of breathes could be heard from the two high tempered ones standing infront of eachother.

"Listen to me-"

"I'm not going to listen to you this time! I thought I made it clear to you. If Jieun can't be mine, she'll be no ones, not even Taehyung's", pointing at the latter with his index finger as the last warning, Jungkook showed him a mocking smile before fixing his shirt. "Else consider me out of this damn plan and be ready to do it on your own which I'm sure you never can", smirking one last time, he stepped towards the door frame only to be halted by Mr Kim's words.

"I'll execute my plan sooner, you'll get your revenge. We'll waste no time now", hearing his words, Jungkook smiled, his back still turned towards him.

Mr Kim waited for him to turn back and confirm the deal, but Jungkook cared less and stormed outside without even sparing a glance.

The one left behind helplessly sighed, before dialing a number on his phone.

"Ready up the guards, I'll give the command to proceed anytime soon. This is the last chance, so be extra careful", he stated and hung up on his assistant.

"Oh Taehyung... you've dragged yourself into my trap yourself", shaking his head in disbelief, he laughed for a while before leaving the main room towards the lawn.

----------‐----

Jieun POV:

"Had fun?", Taehyung looked at me with one raised eyebrow, arms crossed as he stared down at me who was plopped at the bed as if I was on my death-bed or something.

Flights are exhausting.

The fact that only a one hour flight made me feel as if I'm dying.

Or maybe I'm just mentally tired.

"Don't ask", I barely managed to speak the word, staring at the ceiling.

"Look like you missed me, which explains the fact that you don't look that much contented at the moment", for a second I lifted up at my head, looking at him who had this sheepish smile plastered on his face.

"Don't worry you're back with me now"

Holding my hand in his ones, he gave me a smile before slowly lying beside me.

'Miss him', sure I did. A four day trip without seeing his face, without hearing his voice even on a phone call cause he was apparently too busy ending his career.

It all somehow made me miss him, unfortunately.

Me being myself, scoffed at his words before turning to look at him, our faces only inches apart.

"Nah I didn't missed you even a bit, instead I had a lot of fun with Jisoo and Tzuyu... and unfortunately the two dumb freaks you sent with us"

I knew as always, he wouldn't buy it at all. Instead being the usual, he would nag at me all day long for missing him.

"Atleast I missed you and that's all it matters", he caressed my cheek, his long fingers brushing against my face ever so lightly as his breath fanned my face.

I could only watch how his longing eyes stared at my face which made me give into his touch.

"Now let's take a quick nap. I want some peaceful sleep too cause I couldn't sleep these nights without you", he turned towards the side-table, turning off the lights before hugging me closer to him.