Ch 28: Drunken Mistakes

Start from the beginning

N: He put her arm around his neck then scooped her up.

Ankoku: "I can take you somewhere close enough to your school."

Tokoyami: "No need. I can manage. Dark Shadow."

N: Dark Shadow wrapped his arms around Tokoyami then he pushed off the ground into the air.

Fuji: "Did you know he could fly?"

Ruki: "No."

Lea: "No."

Fuji: "Thought so."

N: Tokoyami and Aika were soaring but Aika wasn't making it easy.

Aika: "Ugghhh! I wanna go back to the partyyy!"

Tokoyami: "You're in no condition to party. You need to take some medicine to help with the alcohol, then go to sleep."

Aika: "Eww, what am I eight?! I don't need medicine. Heh, but sleep sounds kinda good. Ehehehe!"

Tokoyami: "Good. Because you need it."

Aika: "No. what I need! Is you to stay like this with me allllll night!"

N: Tokoyami instantly got flustered and his face turned bright red. Then Aika started to stroke the other side of his cheek but he instantly turned his head away from her hand.

Aika: "Huh! What's wrong?"

N: He looked down and brought them back to the ground and he shifted his look to Dark Shadow then he went away. Then he looked back at her but Aika just smiled.

Aika: "Ohh I get it. Alone time, smooth move sly bird-"

Tokoyami: "No. Th-That's not what this is. Your too intoxicated to understand what you're saying. Or to have control over your actions."

N: He started walking and turned around a corner then Aika hiccuped and rolled her eyes at him.

Aika: "What's your deal? You don't think of this as a romantic setting? *Hiccup* I mean look around! Nice street lights beaming, you carrying me in your arms."

Tokoyami: "No I don't because nothing about this is romantic. The street lights are barely working because they need to be changed, and I have to carry you because you can't walk. And the alcohol is making you hiccup and say things you don't mean."

Aika: "Pffff! Okay! Mr. in denial. So tell me in your opinion what kind of romantic scene- *Hiccup* is actually romantic enough for you?"

N: He looked at her and Aika started kicking her feet playfully back and forth and she started to hiccup more.

Tokoyami: "Well that depends on the person I'm with. Then I would take them to a nice restaurant for a meal, take them for a walk under the moonlight and the stars, somewhere peaceful and quiet, and maybe just stay out under the stars and talk. Just to...enjoy the night and time I have to spend with them."

N: Aika stared at him in awe. Then she just looked down then laid her head against his chest.

Aika: "That does sound romantic. I think I'd like to do that with someone special too."

Tokoyami: "...We're almost there."

Aika: "Kay. *Hiccup*"

N: They went inside and the lights were off so everyone had gone to bed. Tokoyami continued to carry her back to her room, and Aika was starting to feel sleepy.