"Not if I do it first!" Baji retorted, biting Y/N's arm. She screamed, slapping his face.

"I'm betting on Y/N." Uttered Smiley. Mikey shook his head.

"Nah, Baji all the way."

Mitsuya rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on. Y/N is practically winning already. There's no way Baji can beat her."

While the two siblings fought and the three members of Toman debated on who would win, none of them noticed Draken and Chifuyu return from their trip to the fridge.

"Yo, what's with all the noise." The tall blonde, who was dressed up as an egg, asked. Silently, Mikey pointed at Y/N and Baji. Chifuyu gasped, running over to his soulmate and friend.

"Y/N!" He pulled her away from the black-haired boy, "Y/N, look at me. This isn't you. This isn't the Y/N we all know and love." Baji cackled at Chifuyu's words.

"Hey, guys, I just got the best idea!" Smiley suddenly shouted, "What if we all dress up as... wait for it... SANRIO CHARACTERS! You know, so we're matching!"

"I call dibs on My Melody!" Yelled Mikey, jumping up and down.

"Hah?! Why do you get to be My Melody?!" An irk mark appeared in Baji's forehead.

"Because I'm the leader." Mikey smugly smirked, swinging his hips side to side as a way to mock the ravenette. "Y/N can be Kuromi, Chifuyu can be Pompompurin, Mitsuya can be Cinnamon Roll, Kenchin can be Hello Kitty, the twins can be the Little Star Twins, and you can be Kumamon!"

"Why am I Hello Kitty?" Draken grumbled.

"I mean, you could always stay as an egg." Mikey shrugged, "If you want
To, that is."

"Fine. I'll be Hello Kitty." The vice-president of Toman frowned but agreed nevertheless. Baji snickered.

"Keisuke would be better as a vampire though." Y/N piped up, "I mean, he's got the looks and the teeth. All he needs is the outfit."

"But that'll ruin the theme!" Mikey pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like an upset child. Y/N sweatdropped.

"Um... never mind." She sheepishly smiled, "Forget what I said."

"You'll have to excuse him," Draken muttered, "He can be like that sometimes." Y/N just kindly smiled. After all, she was already used to Baji's attitude. Mikey was nothing compared to her brother.

"Y/N! Your arm! It's bleeding!" Chifuyu suddenly cries out.

"Oh... so it is." She clicked her tongue, glaring at Baji. He smirked

"One for Keisuke," He uttered, "Zero for big sis."

"Actually," Mitsuya butted in, "One for Keisuke... seven for Y/N." The lilac-haired boy motioned at Baji's body that was covered in bruises and scratches, courtesy of Y/N.

Smiley lightly snorted.

"Who knew Chifuyu's chick was capable of doing that? Good luck with her in bed, Ch"- Draken suddenly slapped a hand over the pink-haired boy's mouth.

"Ignore him, he's an idiot." Deadpanned the tall blonde.

"Most of us are idiots! The smartest one's are probably Mitsuya, Y/N, and Chifuyu!" Baji stated, scoffing.

"HEY, GUYS, TURNS OUT THE MALL IS HAVING A HUGE SALE! WE NEED TO GET A MOVE ON IF WE WANT TO BUY OUR COSTUMES!" Smiley hollered.

"Y/N, you still have your driving license, right?" Questioned Baji.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked. Funny story short, Y/N got mistaken as an eighteen-year-old by her driving instructor and she just went with it.

It's not like her mother cared anyway. In fact, she allowed it.

"Great." Baji grinned, "Perfect even." Y/N groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Please no." She muttered.

"Huh? Wait, what? Am I missing something?" Chifuyu blinked, confused. Why was Baji smirking? And, why did Y/N look so annoyed?

"Get in, losers!" Baji yelled, "We're going shopping!"

━━━━━━

"Kei, is this really necessary?" Y/N motioned to the black baseball bat her brother had handed her.

"Of course it is!" He exclaimed, "It's Halloween after all!" Y/N sent him a deadpan look but didn't comment.

The members of Toman and Y/N had just finished their small shopping spree and were currently getting ready.

Y/N was wearing a black mini strap tank top, a purple and black skirt, a slightly oversized black jacket, a pair of fishnets with Kuromi patterns on the fabric, as her favourite combat boots. And, to top it all off, a Kuromi-shaped headband along with the bat Baji had given her.

"Yo, Y/N! We're ready! Are you and your brother?" Mikey entered the condo. He paused, spotting the Baji siblings in all their glory.

"Woah, Chifuyu, if things don't work out with Y/N, can I have her?" The short blonde grinned while Chifuyu rolled his eyes. Y/N let out a giggle, amused.

Everybody did have to admit though, Y/N looked rather stunning in her outfit and makeup. Her eyeliner was elegantly done, framing her already angelic face, and her fake eyelashes only added to her beauty. Her lips were slightly tinted red, enhancing her looks even more. All in all, she was perfect.

"Aw! Fuyu, you look so cute!" She rubbed her cheek against her soulmate's, grinning. He blushed.

"Um... thanks... Y/N." He scratched his cheek, flustered. The young boy was wearing a simple Pomppompurin onesie with mismatching shoes but, somehow, he made it work.

"Oh, Y/N, this is Angry." Smiley pointed over to a boy with fluffy blue hair and a similar resemblance to him, "He's my twin brother. Angry, come say 'hi' to Chifuyu's girl!"

Slowly, Smiley's twin made his way over to her. Y/N beamed.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Baji Y/N." She outstretched a hand. Angry stared at it for a moment before silently nodding.

"Sorry," Smiley apologised on his behalf, "He's a little shy sometimes, especially around pretty girls. But, he'll warm up to you eventually."

"Ahem," Mikey cleared his throat, tapping his foot against the wooden floor impatiently, "Now that we're all here, let's go trick or treating!"

A/N : got a bleeding lip twice after writing like a quarter of this chap