Haters to lovers 2 (Wanda Maximoff)

Wanda's Pov

Y/n walked into the room naked she was fucking fuming I have never seen her so angry. I have never seen someone as god like as her every inch of her body was perfect. Y/n: WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY CLOTHES ARE WHERE ARE THEY! I held out her clothes and she grabbed them. Y/n: YOU WILL PAY MAXIMOFF FOLLLOW ME NOW. Okay y/n. We walked to her bedroom. (get your heads out of the gutter)She looked so pretty when she was mad. We finally got into her room. Y/n pulled on underwear and a t-shirt before we started talking.

Y/n: why did you take my clothes? I took your clothes because I wanted to embarrass you in front of the team. Y/n: we both know that isn't the truth Maximoff tell me the real reason you took my clothes. I did tell you the reason I took your clothes. Y/n: I know that is not the real reason now get out of my room so I can get dressed. I walked out of her room. I had gotten excited I thought she might make a move but no she is just the bitch I know she is.

I walked back into the meeting room. I sat down beside Nat. Nat: what happened in her room? Get your head out of the gutter Nat I have a boyfriend. Nat: we both know that you have a massive crush on y/n and you are a bitch to her to hide it. Fine I have a crush on her I was hoping she would make a move but she didn't do anything. Nat: give her a bit of time wands she is just trying to tease you and she knows it is working. Y/n walks into the room.

Y/n's Pov

After Wanda leaves I start to get dressed into clean clothes. I want to make on move on her but I want to tease her after all she has been a bitch to me since I got here. If she wants me she is going to have to earn me. I walked back into the meeting room everyone stared at me. Okay boys you can stop staring you know I am gay so stop trying to hit on me. I sat down beside Carol we high fived. Carol: you are hot Y/n. Thank you Carol you are hot too. Me and Carol have always talked like this ever since we met.

Tony: okay good job on the mission we retrieved all of the stolen vibrianium an it has been safely returned to Wakanda where it belongs. Tony: we will train tomorrow morning at 6am to 8am don't be late Nat will be taking the training. Be careful Nat the CD might not be able to take it. Peter: who and what is a CD? A CD is a name for an old person so its for Steve it means coffin dodger. Carol high fives me. Steve: that is not appropriate.

I have a minor obsession with this ngl